• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Cant Wait To..........

I hear you Mrs Z, I lost 5 stone 4 years ago. Felt fab, didn't understand how I couldn't just eat and exercise like a 'normal' person like this all the time...........well, I stood on the scales yesterday and I have put back on every single pound! Roll on surgery, I'm so tired of this!

It's hard to adapt. The mind set is so hard. I got big headed and thought 'it won't happen to me. I'm the superstar dieter'. No. I was the fat person again. It just crept back on so slowly - I think it was while I was too busy bragging about how I could lose weight and everyone should do it. All of a sudden it was all back on again.

I'm hoping it's the bypass. That's what my surgeon tends to favour but I'll go with whatever he says is best for me. That's his job. I'll trust his judgement.

I can't wait.

Mrs Z, blimey it's scary just how much we were singing the same song ;) ;)

I'm pleased I'm not the only
Person that feels like this. Not that I want others to feel it but I'm happy I'm not alone.
I have 'thin' friends who practically collapse and their world is over if they can't zip up their size 10 dresses and refuse to go out and I just want to shake them.

Hi Mrs Z! I was sleeved by Mr gopinath at north tees in May! I was very determined to have the whole thing done as fast as possible, took me 15 weeks from my first seminar to my op date! I was over the moon!!! So far I've lost 9stone in total!! Woohoo!! Good luck on your journey xx

Kelly1. That's fantastic.
I'm so looking forward to 'starting again'. Is it normal to feel like your life is on hold? Like everything is based around getting this done and the 'real me' can start living?

I've tried to send messages to a few people who replied on here but most appear to be set to 'not receive personal messages'.

Kelly1 that's totally amazing, a huge well done!

One month today and my journey will have begun - can't wait x

I'm not the best sleeper anyway and I have nights when I can't stop worrying about the actual surgery but on the whole no worst than usual!

It's the days that drives me insane, it's all I can think about but it's such a huge thing I think I would worry more if it wasn't constantly on my mind (if you know what I mean lol)

Are you close to getting a date?

Fingers crossed you find out very soon x

Kelly1 that's totally amazing, a huge well done! One month today and my journey will have begun - can't wait x
One month for me too and I can't stop thinking about the ifs and what's ? Surgery frightens me but not enough to hold me back!!! We are in this together :)

i would say i would be more worried if we didnt worry about the what if and so on i dont have a date yet but even so i still catch myself saying is this right am i sure i know it is and i will have it done but the doubts always creep in but they soon go again

mrs z you prob wont hear now til after the holidays i would guess as they would prob be winding down ready for new year not sure though

Back