• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jumping for joy.

You definitely will Hun it's not easy but it will get easier for sure. Don't forget to get a tape measure and record your sizes. Lj lost 14 .3 inch in the first week. You may not always lose pounds but will lose inches. Take it easy Hun and welcome to the losers bench xx
Wow amazing numbers, I hope she's doing well x

Im seeing someone from the weight management team to do with fitness, I saw one lady a few weeks ago then in 7 days time I will see another. I have not been too good on the fitness front but I really really want to lose 3.5lb in a week, any ideas?

Im seeing someone from the weight management team to do with fitness, I saw one lady a few weeks ago then in 7 days time I will see another. I have not been too good on the fitness front but I really really want to lose 3.5lb in a week, any ideas?

How are you doing on the diet side?? Are you following anything xx

How are you doing on the diet side?? Are you following anything xx
I have been discharged from dietician as I met target and am now waiting to go to seminar and be referred to surgeon. I have been advised to continue losing as I will still be weighed ans as im only 1lb less from last weigh in im finding that a little too close for comfort so would like to lose 3.5 to make a 2 stone loss.

Hows it going Hun? Hope that you are well xx
Thank you. To be honestim struggling to continue losing weight and stick to any kind of plan.
I have the seminar and weigh in etc on 27th so im going to have to do something drastic to get a loss but I will be ok. It just seems such a long time to surgery......I wonder if it will ever happen.
How are you doing? X

I'm doing fine don't worry too much about a loss before the seminar if is anything like mine was they will give you the required loss they want you to lose at the seminar and you move forward from there. Will keep dropping in to see how ya doing. Try stay positive because you have worked hard to get to this stage and that will show on record.think about it if you hadn't worked hard you wouldn't be going on the seminar so as i said dont worry. Best of luck. X

I'm doing fine don't worry too much about a loss before the seminar if is anything like mine was they will give you the required loss they want you to lose at the seminar and you move forward from there. Will keep dropping in to see how ya doing. Try stay positive because you have worked hard to get to this stage and that will show on record.think about it if you hadn't worked hard you wouldn't be going on the seminar so as i said dont worry. Best of luck. X
I started my journey in september, I was given my required loss then, and ive now exceeded that. But I still have to have a loss at each appointment. I am now at stage 4 of the 4 tier programme so hopefully wont be long for me now x do you know what is involved in the stage 4?

I started my journey in september, I was given my required loss then, and ive now exceeded that. But I still have to have a loss at each appointment. I am now at stage 4 of the 4 tier programme so hopefully wont be long for me now x do you know what is involved in the stage 4?
No i don't as i didn't have any stages to follow with my bypass and Northern did my daughter sorry. Well done with your loss. :)

Panacking now, thismorning I realised my scales at home weigh 4 flippin pound less than the hospital ones, so, I thought I was 2lb down from my last weigh in which means im 99% sure im actually 2lb up, and thisafternoon I am at hospital clinic for weigh in and meet the team and have the seminar, I hope it doesnt set me back, overall ive still exceeded my given weight loss target but ive still had a gain. Im at james cook.hospital, anyone help?

Scales can be so different from each other. I hope it went well!

Panacking now, thismorning I realised my scales at home weigh 4 flippin pound less than the hospital ones, so, I thought I was 2lb down from my last weigh in which means im 99% sure im actually 2lb up, and thisafternoon I am at hospital clinic for weigh in and meet the team and have the seminar, I hope it doesnt set me back, overall ive still exceeded my given weight loss target but ive still had a gain. Im at james cook.hospital, anyone help?
I'm sure it will be fine Vicky, as you said you've still exceeded your given loss You've done really well x

Well, I didnt allow one sip or crumb of anything to pass my lips, when I weighed she said its just a fraction over 19.11 ( which is exactly what I weighed last time) so I said, shall we call it 19.11 then, and she did so thank god I got away with it.
It has taught me a lesson.
I vow never to sail that close to the wind. It was the kick up the butt I needed. Tomorrow morning bariatric nurse will ring me. Then have to have blood tests on two days. Then wait I guess but ill find out more after tomorrow morning.
Thanks for your support

Back