• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long termers - B is for

E is for elephant , I no longer feel like one
E is for energy , have so much more now :)

My E is for emotion. Some days I feel so many different things I don't know whether I'm coming or going! And I struggle to keep my emotions unrelated to the scales. I don't know if I'll ever be able to overcome that.

I can second that Yve , what a rollercoaster this journey is , without throwing men into the mix lol

E is for eating - I find I might eat less in volume but I have so much more of a varied diet since, and I cook! I eat well now and enjoy my food much more as I don't eat to be full. I eat to enjoy the taste and get my nutrients :)

E is for ego at least I have the confidence to have one now LOL

F is for fear. Fear of the wrong food, regain, deficiencies and the future. Fear of becoming someone new and fear of not changing enough. Fear of losing your barriers and fear of not losing enough weight/too much weight. Fear of loose skin.

Despite all that I would do it again.

F is for finally , finally being happy with who I am & how I look , sure I'd look better with a tt , but that's not going to happen

F is for future and actually having one :)

F is for family the reason I did it so I can live with them longer and share their lives better :)

Love this one Angie - so true. So many moments over the last year that I will cherish forever.

I like this x
One of my main reasons for having my op,
So I could join in with the family..little things like being able to walk all the way down to the beach and not getting out of breath!
When I was big I had to sit and watch them without me.

F is for feeling fabulous as I am sure you all are too!

Back