• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long termers - B is for

A great big C from me-C is for constipation !!!!

My C is cravings...how do you cope? When do you give in?

I rarely have cravings now. They seem to have worn off. They did my head in post-op though. The best thing that kept me going was the thought of being sick or dumping. If I fancy something, I have it, albeit in muchly reduced portion sizes! Unless it's like major sugar city when I know the after-effects will just not be worth it for that one moment of yumminess. I wondered if my slight indulgencies might be the start of the slippery slope, but I've surprised myself. Think that may be the control freak in me working in my favour for once!

I am bizzarely not experiencing that - in fact I am opposite. I have gone from always too cold to normal!

I'm c for cold too.
And another one- c for Coccyx- massive, protruding and very, very sore !
I need to find a positive C !!

Ah- got one. Clotheshorse ( as in-I am one now lol !)

How about C is for "Congratulate Yourself" for your weight loss and determination as a positive C?? Think I'll go with that..

I rarely have cravings now. They seem to have worn off. They did my head in post-op though. The best thing that kept me going was the thought of being sick or dumping. If I fancy something, I have it, albeit in muchly reduced portion sizes! Unless it's like major sugar city when I know the after-effects will just not be worth it for that one moment of yumminess. I wondered if my slight indulgencies might be the start of the slippery slope, but I've surprised myself. Think that may be the control freak in me working in my favour for once!

Funny I don't get cravings anymore.

D is for drinking , I never drank much before , but get my 2 litres in every day now

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

I'm a couple of days off 6 months so I hope I'm welcome to join in but I'd say two D's. D for depression, I think we all feel it to a certain extent post op, especially if you suffered with before. A more positive one is D for determination, I don't know about anyone else but I feel more determined than I have with anything else before :)

I have to say depression hasn't reared its ugly head with me , the odd down day buy nothing compared to what I had pre op

D for delighted - with my sleeve op, my weight loss, no more pain etc etc

D is for Vitamin D! I know its backwards, but don't underestimate its effects!

I have to say depression hasn't reared its ugly head with me , the odd down day buy nothing compared to what I had pre op

I was feeling great until I tried to come off my antidepressants because I was feeling so good, all be it slowly, I've been left feeling awful. I'm back on them now but my doctor and I are trying to sort it. Fingers crossed we can work a way for me to get off them altogether :)

D is for dating ! Scary but something I wouldn't have thought I would be doing again , but am

D is for DOHHHHHHHHH!!! Thats how the menopause affects our brain when it hits have had 10 years of it x

Back