• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

Having a fab fab time! Only pics are on Facebook from my phone....not sure how to upload on here! Eating to much drinking too much (alcohol!) sooooo don't want to weigh......3 weeks of eating crap can never be good!

Hope your all doing ok......much do loveo.....xxxx xxx

Well home late yesterday (and had to work today 12.5 hour shift....knackered.com!) weighed this morning and sooooooo pleased, 15.3lb! So only put on 4lb, which I'm actually ok with. I know it's on and not off, but I had an amazing holiday, didn't restrict my food at all (was careful as because of my bypass I still also dump and American food, can make me realllly ill), but still ate things I fancied etc and had alcohol when I wanted it.

Soooo all over it again now.....get those pounds off again and get back into the 14's and stay there!

First target, get back in 14's.
Next target 14.2lb for June!! (Want to be realistic!). Fill booked for next Wednesday in Taunton as don't want to leave it until the end of the month..... Want to get MY control back!

Onwards and downwards!!!!!

Zxxx

Just realised its my 6 month anniversary the end of this month....which is 2 weeks away..

Thought I should give myself a mini target.....so, I want to be 14.9lb! I really want to push myself the next few months, as feel I need a little bit of a kick start again....

Here goes! Xx

Just realised its my 6 month anniversary the end of this month....which is 2 weeks away.. Thought I should give myself a mini target.....so, I want to be 14.9lb! I really want to push myself the next few months, as feel I need a little bit of a kick start again.... Here goes! Xx

Oh it isn't long in coming in!! Love mini targets!!! You will get there no worries!!! :) xxx

Oh pooo! Just got in my car to pick little man up from school and it's gone kaput! Not a dicky bird......soooo annoyed as after getting him was driving up for a much needed fill (post holibobs!).

Next one I can get is 1st May (just cause of work and fitting things in)......so gutted, really think I need a little one as hungry so quickly and can definitely eat way more, wanted to get to my little goals in the next few months.... :-(

I guess for the next couple of weeks 'will power' and 'sensible pants on' needs to be my mantra.....I WANT these lbs off, so I (and only I) can have any real say in it!

So, my goal until my next fill (which is just after my 6 month surgiversary, is still 14.9lb! I can do that without even having a fill! I have decided! ( that's my sprinkling of Oooopsie positivness's fairy dust, right there!!)

Zxx

Oh pooo! Just got in my car to pick little man up from school and it's gone kaput! Not a dicky bird......soooo annoyed as after getting him was driving up for a much needed fill (post holibobs!). Next one I can get is 1st May (just cause of work and fitting things in)......so gutted, really think I need a little one as hungry so quickly and can definitely eat way more, wanted to get to my little goals in the next few months.... :-( I guess for the next couple of weeks 'will power' and 'sensible pants on' needs to be my mantra.....I WANT these lbs off, so I (and only I) can have any real say in it! So, my goal until my next fill (which is just after my 6 month surgiversary, is still 14.9lb! I can do that without even having a fill! I have decided! ( that's my sprinkling of Oooopsie positivness's fairy dust, right there!!) Zxx
Aww nightmare about the car love!!!

You will definitely get that target dolly, think long term goal and that will keep u going xxx

Yay!!!! Weigh in today cause Friday is my only weigh day (see Oooopsie I'm being a good girl!) and I'm now 14.10lb! Very happy with that, just a pound needed next week and I will have lost 2 1/2 stone for my 6 month surgiversary!

I CAN do that!!

Have a good Friday folks......xxx xxx

Hi moo, think it's at 11.15.....need to check as when I rang I was in a bit of a tiz, cause of the car.....so I will need to check. What time is yours?! Xx

Have been thinking.....yes I do occasionally! If I can be 'Oooopsies 2lb princess' for the next 4 weeks.....I can get to 14.2lb....which is 3 stone!!! Sooooooo, that's what I'm going to aim for, I so want to push it for the next few months, so that's what I'm going to do!

8lb off by end of May! Xxx

Back