• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

What time frame did you loose it in.....just out of interest?? Xxx

LZ. You will get wherever you choose to go. I think us girls that do this are superwoman and can achieve it all (that's today lol, tomorrow I will think it's all hopeless lol) and I think for a lot of us that's just the nature of the journey xxx

Patience dear I think is what my mum would say......patience! Xxx

Back down to 15.2lb......guess the gain was 'the curse'.....although obviously not lost anything either!

Fill next Friday going to have a tiny me I think, see if I can stop too much gain whilst in America!

Thank you all for asking. Xxx xxx

Yes ooopsie......promise! Slap on wrist taken! On nights until Monday morning now.....then back on nights from Wednesday so will still weigh in Friday but will do it Friday afternoon when I get up so its my morning!

Xxxxx

No, cause on nights, when I get up at 4pm that's my morning! Well works for me usually! Xx

Off to Florida for 3 weeks Kirsty. Doing the usual Disney stuff, down to Miami etc! Can't wait!!!! Xxx

Oh brilliant. I love Florida. Never actually seen Miami apart from the airport as when we were down in the keys before a few nights planned trip in Miami, I broke my foot and ended up staying put in Key west for 5 days :-(

Oh and the....shopping!!! What can a girl say ;-)

So, advice......due for a fill in friday, but I'm unsure whether to have it or not. What are my fellow travelling folk planning?? Does flying make a difference?? I'm just worried I'll get really restricted and have problems over there....ok I only 9 hour flight, but still have air pressures etc that I know can cause issues....so do I have a little fill (I need one!) or leave it, and bite the Bullet and accept I will probably put on a load of weight, but enjoy my holibobs?!!

Xx

Back