• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

Hi, yeah I did decide to have a little one.....after a good chat with the fill lady! We went for a .25 fill, only a squidge, but hoping it helps a little bit. She thought as it was two weeks before we fly, then things would have settled down if there were any issues.

She also gave me some good tips for the flight/before and after so am positive all will be fine! Just in case I have an emergency de fill needle!

Oh no loss! When I weighted it was the same as I thought, 4lb since last fill.

Zxx

Well weigh in day today, and my word this is sooooooooo slow! Soooooo wanted to be in the 14's before holiday, with room to put on a few pounds in America, but hey ho......so, I'm Ooooopsie's 2lb princess this week! -2lb bringing me to 15.0 xx

Ahhhhhh there you are my little optimism fairy ooopsie! Still want to bottle you and perhaps even take you away with me!!!

MrsQ......how are you doing??? Got rid of that pesky 0.5lb?!! Xxxx

Ok......bad girl, but I just had to have a sneaky peek......just in case....and......14.13lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Into the 14's!!!!!!! Just need to stay there!

Promise no more weighing until Tuesday, as we travel up to gatwick on Tuesday then fly Wednesday. It's going to be sooooo strange (and a bit scary) not being able to weigh for 3 weeks!

Zx

Oh my.....had the first time 'stuck, slimy, sick' thing today.....had yo sushi (had it lots before) but today, no idea why.......stuck as a stuck thing! Horrendous, like spit the dog disgusting! Better now, but still feel crazy restricted!

Weigh in in the morning then off to gatwick then fly on Wednesday!!!! Soooooo excited!!!! Xxx

Still 14.13lb! Not very hopefully for being still under 15 post holidays, but hey ho! At least I've seen the numbers on the scales! Xxxx

Well we are here....villa is just lovely. No issues with the band a flying, In fact stuffed my face then realised.....oooops you might get something stuck! But all fine!

Have a good day folks! Xx

Back