• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2014 Surgeries

Good luck Melarnz, can't wait to hear from you on the other side. :)

It just goes to show how different everyone is, and each hospital is.
My nurses looked MOST put out when I had sleeves on my pjs. They did do the blood pressure over the top but they werent really amused.
They also had no antacids on the ward, and I had to fight for a teaspoon of gripe water - and my wind was horrid. So Id be prepared, just in case. When I got home I found WindEze in my case that Id packed but forgotten about.. D'oh!

I've got windeze packed. I'll shove some tennis is too.

And don't worry, I'm an iPhone fiend, so I'll be back here as soon as I'm able to pick up a phone lol

Good luck for tomorrow melarnz. I would suggest taking some cuppa soups or protein drinks with you as well. Don't know about other hospitals but I struggled to get something suitable to eat as I was on a general surgical ward. They eventually got me some cuppa soups. X

Hi all, I'm home & SLEEVED!!!! at last :D

no complications in surgery, had a 6hr wait in recovery while they "cleared" my bed on ward then *gasp* no internet connection (until I rebooted my phone lol)

No pain at all & couldnt wait to get out of bed yesterday morning, only problem was holding any liquid in, so much as a sip of water was coming back, much better today held all in since morning & cosy in my own bed now :)

Thank you to all asking & wondering about me & a big good luck to those of you heading to the losers hall xx

Great to heat you're doing well Gemzy. Welcome to the post op side. xx

Welcome to the bench gemzy

Good luck melanz for today

Good luck Melarnz, will be thinking of you. xx

Back