• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2014 Surgeries

I didnt have a catheter and my knickers were kept on so maybe depends on the hospital

Stop when full kerry. I was sipping one yesterday straight from the bottle and didn't concentrate on how much I had had. Then felt tight and bit uncomfortable in my chest so think I had too much. The uncomfy feeling lasted a while so today I measured two to three tablespoons out and stopped after that which worked better. X

I did the same about an hour ago, I was sipping on a frusebin and before I knew it all of it had gone and I came over all hot and felt really sick and rushed upstairs to the loo and spent a good 5 minutes urging over a sick bowl, not a very nice experience at all and just goes to show how easily its done, im gonna be super careful from now on cause I dont ever want to feel that bad again!

Lady luck I have been taking the liquid vitamins for kids called abidec that tastes ok. Do have some chewable vits for a bit later and then plan to go back on my centrum advanced. Had a better night last night, but did bit too much today I think so am bit tired now.

Thanks for that Sam, I will have a look for the liquid kids ones I think ive seen the abidec ones so il pick them up. I was awake all night again, I cant get comfortable in bed, and ive not felt too great today, really tired but hoping I will sleep better tonight.

Just wanted to say Hi ladyluck :) am also from Cornwall x x x all the best hunni and welcome to the site :D

Hiya Crystalrainbow, thanks for a lovely warm welcome, it's great to see a few people from Cornwall on here, Sam and myself were actually next to each other after our ops and have found each other on here which is good.

This place has tons of info so im really glad ive found it :)

Its a fab site, and i have found it extremely helpful, sometimes more so than the hospital lol speaking to others who have been there make so much sense. There's another 3 of us i believe Jamast who was bypassed a couple of weeks ago, Wilb who's waiting, me and Trevelyan who was bypassed the day before me lol just like you and Sam we were hospital buds and it helped to get thru :) i wish you all the very best hunni, rest and recoup get plenty of fluids in :) your in the best place here x x

Its a fab site, and i have found it extremely helpful, sometimes more so than the hospital lol speaking to others who have been there make so much sense. There's another 3 of us i believe Jamast who was bypassed a couple of weeks ago, Wilb who's waiting, me and Trevelyan who was bypassed the day before me lol just like you and Sam we were hospital buds and it helped to get thru :) i wish you all the very best hunni, rest and recoup get plenty of fluids in :) your in the best place here x x

It is definitely great to have people to talk to who have been through the same, the level of understanding is there and we can all guide and support each other and learn lots on the way.

Im definitely learning that I need to slow down and just rest for a minute and build my strength back up again and ive got all of you lovely people on here to keep me positive :) early night for me (well early for me im a night owl!) but so tired!

Thanks for such a warm welcome hun it means alot xxx

lost track of whats what but vitamins im having centrum fruity chewables they are nice though pricey

i was given lactulose by gp and laxido im 6 weeks post op and been 3 times so time to visit the gp again

welcome to the bench all newly post oppers

Wow so many people have posted and joined this thread since I was last here! I have lots of house work to do on the List!
I'm busy with a wedding so will come back later to so that but just wanted to say Good luck to Blue Girl! When you come back you will be Sunshine Yellow Girl.. No Blues for you! Xxx

Good luck blue, see you on the Bench on the other side. xx

Wow so many people have posted and joined this thread since I was last here! I have lots of house work to do on the List! I'm busy with a wedding so will come back later to so that but just wanted to say Good luck to Blue Girl! When you come back you will be Sunshine Yellow Girl.. No Blues for you! Xxx
Love it juicy thank you xx

Good luck blue see you on the bench

Back