• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2014 Surgeries

Good luck all you guys having surgery in May, I'm having mine in June so it won't be long before I am were you are x

Change4 - welcome to the May 6th club. Both myself & banana have the sleeve then too. What op are you having and where? X

Welcome both and good luck with your surgeries. :0)

Change4 - welcome to the May 6th club. Both myself & banana have the sleeve then too. What op are you having and where? X

Good luck to you both. I am having a gastric bypass in Hull. 6th is a popular date!

Wow 6th is a popular date.
Welcome to the May thread everyone. Lets get this party started!

I cant believe we all thought Banana was getting married on saturday- what a let down hahaha

Sorry NB I dont think I saw your questions- your posts didnt show up on my phone for some reason. Im feeling much better thank you. It doesnt take long to get to the side of feeling ok. Its just getting the horrid morphine anaesthetic out, and then your on a home run. I just showered and changed pjs and now Im fit to run the country. Well, better than currently at any rate! :D

That's weird to Juicy cos I replied to your thread twice and it didn't show even thought it sent so I gave up!!! Glad you're doing well. I see consultant today at 115pm then get my date. .......... x

That's weird to Juicy cos I replied to your thread twice and it didn't show even thought it sent so I gave up!!! Glad you're doing well. I see consultant today at 115pm then get my date. .......... x

Oh wow how exciting! I will be thinking of you.
Dont be scared to ask questions- thats what they are there for xxxx

I had last normal food yesterday and already OH said we were going out tonight with friends for an Indian. I said I won't feel like it to which he replied I was only going for consult today! ! As I was getting dressed I got hold of my stomach and said this is why nothing is going to stop me from getting rid of this to whick he replied "yes its disgusting" and laughed
Its no wonder he asked me if I was going to leave him when I'm thin. I have taken it in my stride but his sex ban is going to last that much longer now lol!!

I think maybe he really is worried you may leave him then... thats why he wants to keep you eating! Maybe he is worried that this WLS will disrupt the balance of you two somehow. I have heard this is quite common. Maybe he feels its gonna unbalance the power of him in your relationship if you go and get all sexy and confident!! You can either reassure him.. or scare him witless!

Sorry guys!! Maybe someday :p

Emotions and excitement are definitely ramping up today!!

Cold is still not great and I'm a little scared it won't improve before Tuesday :( does anyone know if it would be ok to take cold remedies whilst on LSD? Xx

Try a hot toddy and 2 paracetamols banana. Always works with me.

Hot water, honey, lemon
Hot water, whiskey, sugar

Not too many cals, and I'm sure it'd be better to have a few extra cals and no cold on Tuesday. Hope you manage to shake it off x

Well I'm back! ! All went well Wendy from WLS group was lovely. Booked 18th Chelsfield Park in Kent! ! Gastric band. Took my mum and daughter with me and she insisted on going into the clothes shops in Oxford Street. I even let myself for a moment dare to dream a little that I will be able to wear stuff off the peg! ! Then I checked myself and will believe it when it happens as failed in every other way I tried lose weight! ! This is the last hope. ..... but at least it is a good one.

congrats on the date nutty

banana im sure a cold remedy would be fine at this stage and fingers crossed for tuesday

Thank you everyone, your advice and kind words have really helped me through today. What a day I've had :( massive row with the OH and that never happens. Let's just say he had too much to drink at the wedding and was a total ar*e. Had to be put into the dog house for a while. After apologies, I'm still a bit annoyed :( MEN!!!

Just finished packing at 2am. I think this week will mostly be spent in sports bras after the op, didn't realise how comfortable they are!!! :p

How's you feeling Mrs Duck?xx

Was feeling ok last night Banana, but woke up this morning with butterflies and feeling very nervous. The old "dreaded thoughts" have returned too. I'll be ok, once I get to the hospital and speak to my surgeon, I'll be fine. I just want it over and done with now. I want to be a post opper already!

How you feeling with 1 sleep to go? X

good luck to you both for tomorrow

Good luck Mrs Duck and Banana.

I wish it was me......

kate x

Back