• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Daisy Mae ...

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Hi everyone ... this is my brand new baby grand daughter born this morning at 10.46am ... 8 days late but hey ho, she is worth the wait. A lovely sister for my two little grandsons, & new cousin for my other baby grandson & grand daughter who all love her to pieces already :) Ooooh I am soooo lucky :D:D xxx

Attachments

• CIMG2116.JPG
    CIMG2116.JPG
    351.1 KB · Views: 56
  • CIMG2120.jpg
    CIMG2120.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 41
I just got back from seeing my new Niece on Thursday...she was born 27th December...they're just beautiful. Glad I don't get broody anymore though :D

Beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Very many congratulations Twinkle xx

beautiful....yet you dont look old enough for all those grandchildren!!!

oh honey she is beautiful!!! :) awww just perfect :) xxx

Congratulations Twinkle! She's beautiful!

I don't have any grandchildren or great grandchildren in the offing at the moment; the most recent was a great granddaughter born ten days ago :)

Hi Twinkle,

Baby pics make me go all broody .... there won't be any from me tho' unless divine intervention strikes ... so now I want to persuade my younger brother and his wife or some mid-30's friends to get sprogging !!!!

I want someone else's baby to hold and coo over (only for an hour at a time, you understand -- it can go back when it starts getting gripey and crying !!!).

Lovely grand-daughter, Twinkle, hope she brings you much joy :)

Hi Twinkle,

Baby pics make me go all broody .... there won't be any from me tho' unless divine intervention strikes ... so now I want to persuade my younger brother and his wife or some mid-30's friends to get sprogging !!!!

I want someone else's baby to hold and coo over (only for an hour at a time, you understand -- it can go back when it starts getting gripey and crying !!!).

Lovely grand-daughter, Twinkle, hope she brings you much joy :)

That's the theory, Sharon ... mine just bring another days outfit, lol. Wouldn't change them though ... love them to the moon & back as my 5yrs old GS says xxx

Aw congrats hun she's gawjusssss ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...can't wait until my girls have babies...but at 13 and 16 I shouldn't be wishing for that just yet lol! And a fab name too I REALLY like it..cutie!! xx

Oh Denise, she's gorgeous. A fabulous gift for a fabulous lady. Happy grandparenting!! :D

Such a pretty name too......I wonder how spoilt she'll be eh:eek:

I'm Nana to one beautiful grandaugther.......its fantastic:D

Congratulations in been a gran, she is adorabul x

awww how gorgeous! I am soo broody at the moment everyone around me is pregnant or just had babys but I already have 3 boys so hubby sed no more. Congratulations xx

Congrats Nanna Twink
Thats the 2nd Daisy born this week
Friend at school had a little girl and called her Daisy Rose.
Pretty name for a pretty girl

Back