• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Daisy Mae ...

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Hi everyone ... this is my brand new baby grand daughter born this morning at 10.46am ... 8 days late but hey ho, she is worth the wait. A lovely sister for my two little grandsons, & new cousin for my other baby grandson & grand daughter who all love her to pieces already :) Ooooh I am soooo lucky :D:D xxx

Aaaawwww congratulations! That's brilliant :D she's beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

I suddenly feel terribly broody - she is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations hun xxx

Congratulations, she is Beautiful xxx

What a gorgeous little baby, well done mum! I hope she has a very long and happy life. Enjoy being a grandma again xx

Congrats Denise ...... I keep seeing pregnant women everywhere & all I think is " you mad woman " lol , but being able to give them back is the best scenario xx

Thank you to you all :):):) Just come home after spending the day with them all doing nanany type things, lol. So sweet watching my two little boys bonding with their little sister :):):) She is a really good baby too :D xxx

Back