• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Message to Myself ... diary to remind me where I have been and where I am going

Brilliant results so happy for you. Got my 1st fill on 10th December... hope all goes ok and still be able to enjoy Xmas. Keep going u r an inspiration xxx

Good luck Mis - that's the great thing about everyone sharing their experiences on here. We are like-minded and want everyone to do well. With all those good wishes on your side plus your determination, there is no reason why you shouldn't succeed ...

I actually felt full for the first time this morning having eaten my breakfast - i ate 3 melba toasts with peanut butter on and then waited 20 minutes to finish my final one.

I know the restriction will wear off as I loose more weight, but will make the most of it for the time-being.

Four pounds off for me this week, which is great.

Band fill has left me feeling fuller for longer, but not really restricted how much I eat overall at my meals. I am however having to take more care over how I eat - much slower and chewing far more after this fill.

Had lovely treat of chocolate cake yesterday - mmm - pre-band I would probably have been able to eat half (at least) of the whole thing, then go on to saboutage myself by following the cake up with eating lots of other things. But today it was a treat with no guilt and no saboutage. That is why I love the effect the band has had on my mindset :) :)

Only 5 more pounds and I will enter the 14s ... I am thinking how good it would be to be there by Christmas - 5 weeks, 5lbs, there is no reason why I cannot get there by then.

3 weeks till my OH is back home, counting the days and trying to keep myself busy. Walking 3 pooches as soon as it gets light. Popping out to get myself a new pandora bracelet this morning (stupid me decided to be lazy and rather than undo it, started to roll it on and off my slimmer wrists and broke it). Out for dinner with friends tonight (gotta remember not to opt for the steak this time cos my band is definitely not going to like it). Oh happy days ...

Go girl!!!!! x

U r doing so well, keep going :)

Well, I went for my meal out this evening. All soft, band friendly food sold out - so I reckoned the only thing I may be able to eat was a chicken curry because of the sauce. WRONG. Discovered that the restriction since the last fill is well and truly there with my band now. Couldn't manage the chicken at all (and up till now I have managed it fine). So embarrassed to have to run out to the loos. Will have to start rethinking / planning my menus ahead of time now, particularly when eating out.

Hoping I loose more weight by Christmas and the band loosens so I can eat some turkey :eek:

Looking forward to seeing my daughter today. She lives in Manchester but si driving down to Birmingham so we can meet up. Breakfast out, shopping, cinema, lunch out. Real girlie day. She hasn't seen me for a couple of months so hopefully she will be proud of her slimmer, healthier mum.

Hit the 15 stone mark today. Wow, I really feel happy. Once I am in the 14s, I really dont mind if the weight loss slows down (which it will)

I went onto myfitnesspal today and reworked my figures - instead of consuming 1780 calories per day to loose a pound a week, I need to now consume 1560 - just goes to show all the extra calories that are needed to maintain the extra pounds. Also, it doesn't recommend going below 1200 calories per day - so I am bearing that in mind. Sometimes I drop to about 950 a day, but over the week, the average is c 1200 - I prefer to save the extra for the weekends when I tend to eat out, or just eat more from not being pre-occupied by work.

Asked my boss yesterday about taking a career break, so I can join OH in the states ... here's hoping :) Roll on next weekend, when he is home :D

ps. I am really struggling to eat Tuna Fish and apples after my last fill. Definitely have restriction I need now

Well done Hun and fingers crossed on you making out to the states!! X

Thanks Jo - Well done on your FANTASTIC 6.5lbs this week. WOW!!!!!

flutterby1966 said:
Thanks Jo - Well done on your FANTASTIC 6.5lbs this week. WOW!!!!!

Thanks...well pleased at the freak loss !!!

Still see a fat person in the mirror

Cannot believe when I was trying on clothes yesterday - I was looking at size 18s and even some of those were too big. 5 months ago when I was size 24-26, I never would have thought that would be the case.

My stomach is pretty flat, but does anybody have hints on how to get rid of the bingo wings?

What bingo wings???

loose skin under my arms ... I think that's the right name ... but you have got me thinking. Oh no, don't want to upset any bingo players LOL

Only cure I have is to wear tops with short sleeves :)

Push up and some light weight???

happy to stick with sleeves or weights. tried to do a push up once. couldn't do even one :faint2:

One pound loss for me this week. Remind me to never buy jelly beans for my jelly bean machine again. Weird, I ate them in two evenings and each night I have been awake half the night with awful cramps in my feet. My punishment for putting cr@p in my mouth, eh? Not again. I am learning more quickly now and extremely happy that I am 14st13lbs rather than over 15st :)

Hubby back from States now for Christmas - so off to enjoy the weekend with him :D

Have a fab time with hubby!!!!! x

Enjoy hubby :)

Bet you went out for dinner!! Have a lovely time Xx

Back