• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Message to Myself ... diary to remind me where I have been and where I am going

Well I have done a week and back down to 9st 6.2lbs. Feeling almost virtuous, not a single sweet thing has passed my lips ... Apart from last night and I did it totally without thinking.

One vodka haribo :d'oh: I had never seen one before and was persuaded to try it ...naughty but nice ....

Forfeit, I will double my days donation to childline :innocent0002:

Not easy not eating chocolate ... Having said that, I honestly don't think it tastes quite as nice as I remember it doing :rolleyes: I had a sausage roll instead for the first time in maybe 20 years this week. Had to have something my body told me it wanted :sigh: I love my band SOOOOO MUCH, but I really wish it would allow me to eat more veg and fruit sometimes ... However I try to focus on higher density / higher protein foods generally, rather than bulk with less calories.

Went out for a lovely italian meal last night with hubby. Minestrone soup starter (hubby ate half of it because it was too bulked out with veg) and then my main was a starter size baked avocado alforno. Scrumptious...and definitely not low fat :eek: Mmmm, now what for lunch today, hubby taking me out again...for third time in last three days. Feels like he needs to TREAT me before he flies overseas for work again for around 6 out of the next 8 weeks. As a loser and a maintainer, it's definitely possible to enjoy a social life with a band and smaller volumes.

Off for a big dog walk with my three furry friends now ...its all about balance ... Had my milky coffee and cracker, before I go; then small yoghurt and spoon of granola when I get back. I've been awake since 5 so my band needs feeding otherwise I would get a stomach ache.

Have a great day banders xxx

3 may 2014

Well whoever would have thought it. I am happy to have regained a few pounds. Got a few curves back, rather than looking like a rack of under-covered ribs. 9st 12lbs looks far far better than my lowest of 9st 4lbs and I am still a size 10-12. Don't rely on bmi charts. They say I am healthy at a bmi of c 20 ... But it's not a good look believe me!!! Not weighing/calorie counting my food and relying on my band instead. I could probably do with 1/4 mil top up as I haven't had anything since 0ctober 2012 but I am concerned about over restriction so for the timebeing I will stick where I am with my 10.5 mils. Will reconsider in a few months. Work is stressful and the run in I had with one very vicious tongued nasty person, following an anonymous poison pen letter has set me back on antidepressant medication again, but hey oh, I will not allow these things to rule my life anymore. Think positive :) happy Saturday xxx

Oh my days that run in sounds awful. I hope you feel better soon but well done in the extra lbs you must feel great x x

Ugh there are truly some nasty people out in the world :( rise above it hunni you are far better than that.......... x x x x hugs coming your way :) Your beautiful inside and out unlike people like that x x x

Thanks ladies :) you are right there are some nasty people out there ... I am 99% sure who sent it but to give a reaction would show I care ... Which I obviously do, but they don't need to know they've had a reaction. I reckon if someone's being really awful its because they are at the end of their tether and cannot win the situation by conventional means. They got my personal details off LinkedIn, so its sort of made me more aware of my privacy and what personal details are posted on the Internet.

Happy Sunday all xxx

What an absolute coward! You're so right to ignore it...any reaction means attention so bin it, forget it chick!
Curvylicious sounds better, sometimes low scales = little bit ageing, far better to look younger with couple additional pounds :) ;) :) ;) xx

Definately right to ignore it Hun! What a knob gettin your personal details off linked in too!!!!! Makes you think doesn't it! X

Poison pen letter? Who would stoop so low? Clearly someone with a lot of issues, who's almost certainly jealous of you for whatever reason.

It's normal to be upset, anyone would be but you've done brilliantly not to react to it.

Chin up and head high hun, you have plenty to be proud of x

Happy weekend

Well, antidepressants kicked in now and in a much less unhappy place :) 1500 calories a day on average and my weight has gone down from 9 12 to 9 7 in two weeks. I definitely have boosted my metabolism. Transfer addiction ... Fatface sale ... Got 4 lovely outfits yesterday ... it'd be a sin not to buy size 12s wouldn't it :rolleyes: Looking forward to a day today of just pooch cuddling and gardening, then shopping and lunch with friend tomorrow...no work for two whole days :D

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! Xxxxxx

Breakfast after two hours of power washing decking

Yum black pudding and poached egg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 32
Love your plate Flutterby

I do, it's a flora margarine one from years ago, but perfect size for my meals ...it's either that or a hello kitty plastic bowl normally LOL

Yep, love your plate :) mmmmmmm black pudding think I might try some and see if my tummy likes it, texture wise it sounds like a winner!

Good luck Jemima .. I failed on my attempt and had a brilliant dump. It was lovely though no it was absolutely delish until a couple hours later haha

I love it grilled crispy with no fatty bits in it. Good for iron and easy to digest. Thank heavens banders rarely dump :)

Back