• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Well done Nic, you're doing really well!
Good luck at the consultants tonight. I seem to have had a bit of a stall lately, maybe we can give each other a kick up the backside!! Lol!

Thanks hun, I need a kick to kickstart the loss again :copon:

Nic xx

hey nic how good are you gonna feel on your jollydays!! ive booked mine for june and desparately hoping gonna be able to buy lots of new clothes...like you though i have loads in the loft which have never fitted, but they will feel like new...hope all goes well tonight with consultant (sure it will) keep us updated xxxx

Oh I don't know I hate my flabby bits still and will be self conscious as always but hey ho, damn site better than I looked last year eh xxxxx

Good Luck at the consultants tonight Nic

im sure u look luvly nic...we are so critical of ourselves arent we, and i know i will feel exactly the same.....think i need to start saving for surgery...or i could always apply for my bank charges!! hey what a good idea xxx

Good Luck at the consultants tonight Nic

Hiya

Thanks hun, just had a phone call telling me the consultant can't make it so it's cancelled and they will send another appointment through xxx

im sure u look luvly nic...we are so critical of ourselves arent we, and i know i will feel exactly the same.....think i need to start saving for surgery...or i could always apply for my bank charges!! hey what a good idea xxx

I don't think we are ever happy are we lol but I feel better in clothes than in my swimwear!!

xxxx

Might have something to do with him being all over the news today. There's been an inquest today as one of his patients died last year.

Aaaah thanks hun and you are too xxxx

Hi Lesley
We are going to Gran Canaria again but this time Maspalomas (3 weeks today ...... not that I'm counting lol)!! As for the clothes I had lots of summer clothes in the loft that had never fitted so for this holiday I've had to buy very little fortunately but hope for my holiday in September I will have to get new stuff, but at the rate I'm going lately I won't be doing.

I need a blooming good kick up my backside. Off to see the Consultant tonight which is first time since the 6 week check up so hopefully that will spur me on to carry on as I still have a long way to go but it's hard going at the mo :-(

Need to get more motivated to get to the gym I think and hopefully that will help.

Always nice to hear from you xxx

Hi Nic, sorry to hear your appointment has been cancelled hopefully you wont have to wait too long for a new one.
I know what you mean about needing a kick up the backside I have only lost about half a stone since xmas and it just wont seem to get moving again, Im going to Florida at the end of June and was hoping to have lost another couple of stone but it aint happening at the moment:mad:. I am hoping with the clocks changing and the weather getting better it will help get me motivated.
Take care speak soon xxx

Hi Nic, sorry to hear your appointment has been cancelled hopefully you wont have to wait too long for a new one.
I know what you mean about needing a kick up the backside I have only lost about half a stone since xmas and it just wont seem to get moving again, Im going to Florida at the end of June and was hoping to have lost another couple of stone but it aint happening at the moment:mad:. I am hoping with the clocks changing and the weather getting better it will help get me motivated.
Take care speak soon xxx

Hi hun

I know exactly what you mean I'm hoping the lighter nights get me more motivated!!
Under the circumstances it is understandable that the clinic has been cancelled tonight but I'm sure I'll get another appointment through soon.
Hope your ok apart from the struggles xxxx

Nic having met you in person I think you are stunning a lovely person on the inside and the outside....this is the time of year to get motivated and we can all encourage each other...xx

Nic having met you in person I think you are stunning a lovely person on the inside and the outside....this is the time of year to get motivated and we can all encourage each other...xx

Aaaah thank you hun thats a lovely thing to say, hopefully now with the lighter evenings and a bit warmer weather I will want to get to the gym and of course taking my lovely pooch out. I need a big kick up the rear end, it scares me really and I don't want to mess it all up xxx

Hi hun

I know exactly what you mean I'm hoping the lighter nights get me more motivated!!
Under the circumstances it is understandable that the clinic has been cancelled tonight but I'm sure I'll get another appointment through soon.
Hope your ok apart from the struggles xxxx
Hi again Nic I meant to ask with you going on holiday did you get your travel insurance ok because as soon as I mention WLS half of them dont want to know or quote ridiculously high prices and I really need to get it sorted asap?
If you wouldnt mind telling me who you got yours through so I can try and get a quote or if you have any ideas:confused:
Thanks Hun xxx

try the post office, i've looked at their and there are only about 4 questions they ask and depending how close to travelling you had had ur op, you should be ok x x x

I hope you get another appointment soon Nic. I bet you look stunning i your holiday gear. I'm going for a hen holiday with my mum at the end of May and need to start looking at my old clothes. I've already come across my old shorts and they hang off when they wouldn't even fit last Summer - bliss!

Back