• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Hi all

Sorry not been around much (again) but stayed at Mum's again last week - various reasons really but I won't go into them.

Anyhows .... I'm doing fine thanks everyone, wound is clearing up very nicely, have to go back to nurse again tomorrow but Sr Ball (aka Mum) has been dressing it in the meantime and says it looks fine now so hopefully that will be last trip to nurse ..... oh actually no its not have Dr appt next Friday and blood test too so I don't escape from the Dr surgery quite yet lol.

Feeling a bit naffed off today and let down by one of my mates but hey ho life goes on.

Received a letter about my first checkup and its 1st September so day after birthday, hopefully a good weighloss will be a good belated present.

Thanks for all your texts and thinking of my whilst I have been away, hopefully back on a bit more now.

Love to all of you lovely peeps xxx

Hi Nic, what times yours? Mines at 8pm.

Good to hear the wounds gotten better, hope whatever caused you to stay there longer isn't causing you too many problems.

Hi Shell

Good question, I think its 6.40pm or something like that.

Thanks re problems - just the other half and I haven't got the inclination to do anything about it at the mo!

N x

:( thought he might be involved somewhere. If you need to talk you know where I am. I might be happy with Terry now but this is my second marriage ;)

Hi Nic.........

Glad the infection is clearing up!!!!!! hope you are ok, sorry didnt call you Sunday, but did car boot, and having some problems with Jordon at moment, which is stressing me.......

You know where i am hunny, if you want to talk.......

Hi Shell

I checked my appointment and its 5.40pm on the 1st.

And thanks mate re chatting x

Aaaah thanks Ols your a love xx

The bill's in the post... ;)

Teehehe :giggle:

x

PS hope you feel a bit brighter soon, baba

Last edited:
Hi Nic,
I'm so sorry that you have had an infection, everything seemed to be going really well for you, I really hope that things get better for you very soon, sending you lost of hugs and get well kisses,
Take care
Trina xxx

Have just read your thread with interest. Hope all goes well for you regarding the weight loss xxx

Hi Nic,,,, please re-name your thread. It is many things, honest, insightful, inspirational but certainly not boring!!!
Hope you are ok hun and healing well x

Hi Nic,

Yep I'm on the bandwagon for changing the name of your thread! It's not boring at all!

Silly billy :D

Alice xx

Make room on that bandwagon for another one please!

ok ok guys I give in lol xx

Hi Nic.........

Glad the infection is clearing up!!!!!! hope you are ok, sorry didnt call you Sunday, but did car boot, and having some problems with Jordon at moment, which is stressing me.......

You know where i am hunny, if you want to talk.......

Thanks hun just feeling a bit deflated you know why from the PM I sent but never mind eh! xx

Well you shouldn't be deflated hunny........... will chat and kick your bum when your on msn!!!!!!!!!!!!!or when we chat at weekend

Back