• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

lol thanks hun x

Good to see you've given in and changed your thread title... you know it makes sense ;)

:giggle:

Hope you're ok, baba

x

Hey hun

It was peer pressure!

I'm good ta hope you are too xx

Ahhh, but it was GOOD peep pressure ;)

Good to hear you're ok :)

I'm a lot better compared to yesterday!!! Talk about getting in a tizz :rolleyes: :eek:

x

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::sign0168::sign0168::sign0168:

Thanks mate, will be ok soon I promise xxx

cheers matey xx

Yes I did thanks hun it was lovely and cleared my head a bit xxx

Sorry to hear you've had an infection Nic. Hope it clears up really soon. Been thinking of you and hope all is going well.

Hugs

Gerry
:)

Hey all

Hope your all well and doing great on your weight loss journeys.

I had an ok weekend, went out to the pub on Friday night with a few mates and had a pint of water then a coffee lol.
Was a bit down on Friday to be honest for various reasons but hey ho my good mate Mandy came to my rescue (thanks as always hun).

Yesterday I went to visit a friend at The Regency and it was nice to see her and a couple of the nurses who looked after me.

Anyway I'm feeling much better again today, went to the nurse (AGAIN!) and the wound is finally healing well so that's another thing sorted but been feeling really tired the last few days :rolleyes:

Will try and get on a bit more regularly though.

Keep up the good work everyone xx

Hi Nic, sorry to hear things have a been a bit tough for u. I hope things get better soon. I know how it feels in life to have really tough times and in some cases just didn't know how i would get thru but there is a light at the end of the tunnel in all circumstances , ya just have to be strong and try your best till ya get there. Glad u have someone to talk too...its very important and Mandy is great for advice and i hope things start getting better whatever they are . Take care mate. xxxx

Hi Nic..............

You know im always there for you.......... no matter what time of day or night!!!!!

Glad your wound is healing...... have a real S*** ffew days....... so sorry if gone quiet.... Jordon really poorly at moment and spent 3 hours at A&E this morning.... stomach is killing me and i ma so tired.......... still i have all you wonderful people to cheer me up

Love Yaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nick i am a new person, I haven't had my Gastric Bypass operation yet am on waiting list of 20 weeks. Your story if fabulous. Wrie one about how you felt before surgery. Liz

Sorry to hear you've had an infection Nic. Hope it clears up really soon. Been thinking of you and hope all is going well.

Hugs

Gerry
:)

Thanks Gerry its all cleared now and healing great so thats another thing sorted.
Hope your ok hun and looking forward now (at last eh)
Nic xx

Hi Nic, sorry to hear things have a been a bit tough for u. I hope things get better soon. I know how it feels in life to have really tough times and in some cases just didn't know how i would get thru but there is a light at the end of the tunnel in all circumstances , ya just have to be strong and try your best till ya get there. Glad u have someone to talk too...its very important and Mandy is great for advice and i hope things start getting better whatever they are . Take care mate. xxxx

Hey hun, good to hear from you, I'm feeling a lot better than I did last week thanks (men again!) but hey ho! Mandy is my saviour as always bless her god knows what I'd do without her.
Glad to see your doing well and looking forward to your first fill too, don't forget when I've lost more I want that make-up lesson from you! How cheeky am I eh!! xxx

Hi Nic,

Just wanted to say that you have done so well. I'm sorry to hear you have had an infection. I hope you are well on your way to full recovery now, and can start to enjoy your journey!

Best Wishes,

Kel x

Back