• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my highs and lows, ups and downs

its funny isnt it when the sun shines things just dont seem that hard. and everyone is happier. xx

It's very strange .... they say laughter is the best medicine but I think sunshine is .... laughter just makes it better :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

feel happier.

well just as i was feeling so alone my sister and brother called over she helped me withdoing a bit of hovering and we had a chat i just felt better them taking time to call they didnt stay to long. then my son came after uni and took me to the shops, getting out for some fresh air lifted my mood i still feel weak though and walking around my local shop (it has 3 isles in it) took it out of me and i had an afternoon nap stil feeling in level mood i just hope you know who doesnt decide to phone a change that. xxxxx:sigh::cry:

Aw hun I'm glad you had a better day its awfull when you feel sad :( i hope the day ends with the same mood honey take care Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

10 days post op and today i get my staples out and go see the doctor about some meds i may need. spoke to one of my older sisters today and my mum has been telling them that i am just not answering the phione to them tippical but of course my sister knows what she is like as her hubby gives her a wide berth, dont get me wrong i love my mum but it doesnt mean i have to like her or put up with her abuse. today i am not going to think about this feel alot stronger now so no one can kick me while i am down. xxx

hi well had my staples out most of them have dried up except the one that was oozing so the nurse put a dressing on, you will never guess wht the bloody nurse said to me, shesaid oh you had a bypass have you weighd yourself yet to which i replyed no and she said i carnt help it i weigh myself every morning so i said oh have you had a bypass then she sai no i have just lost weight sometimes i whish i could take the easy way and have a bypass i could feel myself go hot from my feet up but couldnt say nothing to bad at that moment as she was armed with a staple remover. after i said having BYPASS IS NOT AN EASY WAY AND YOU BEING A NURSE MEETING PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD IT DONE EVERY DAY YOU SHOULD BLOODY WELL KNOW THIS i never gave her chance to reply as i was fuming and i am all over the place emotionaly at the moment so if i had cried in temper i dont know i just didnt want to give her the satisfaction the stupid un informed person. anyway that was this morning just come back from my doctors and she said she dosent know what to prescribe me as they dont have many bypass, band and all the others surgerys very often so in the end she gave me some paracetamol. and calce vitd tablets. i am tired after my little journeys today managed to go to argos and saisburys in between. going to have my sweet potato and parsnip soup and thats me for today carnt belive how fast these days are going. xxx

Sorry my friend. I have been morose and sticking to my diary too much.

You ok? (((hugs))) xxx

im always here for you :) i try to be here for you anyway :) i try to help others as much as i can because you get what you give basically, this world and journey is scary/lonely enough.... spread the love haha xxx

lyndajoan said:
hi well had my staples out most of them have dried up except the one that was oozing so the nurse put a dressing on, you will never guess wht the bloody nurse said to me, shesaid oh you had a bypass have you weighd yourself yet to which i replyed no and she said i carnt help it i weigh myself every morning so i said oh have you had a bypass then she sai no i have just lost weight sometimes i whish i could take the easy way and have a bypass i could feel myself go hot from my feet up but couldnt say nothing to bad at that moment as she was armed with a staple remover. after i said having BYPASS IS NOT AN EASY WAY AND YOU BEING A NURSE MEETING PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD IT DONE EVERY DAY YOU SHOULD BLOODY WELL KNOW THIS i never gave her chance to reply as i was fuming and i am all over the place emotionaly at the moment so if i had cried in temper i dont know i just didnt want to give her the satisfaction the stupid un informed person. anyway that was this morning just come back from my doctors and she said she dosent know what to prescribe me as they dont have many bypass, band and all the others surgerys very often so in the end she gave me some paracetamol. and calce vitd tablets. i am tired after my little journeys today managed to go to argos and saisburys in between. going to have my sweet potato and parsnip soup and thats me for today carnt belive how fast these days are going. xxx

Well done you!!! Some people need some more training!!! In people skills firstly :(

Glad ur doin great hun cx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

lyndajoan said:
your so right fuffs. xxx

Glad you gave her some instant training! Loool!!!

hi day 11post op and i feel terrible my incision is still oozing and very painfull and that stupid nurse never gave me any more dressings and i am sure its not good leaving this wet one on, it hurts when i move more than it should be at this stage and i have terrible runs just feel like i carnt be botherd with any thing no more, i am going to try and get to my local walk in center today just feel so so down i carnt shake it off carnt stop sleeping either.

id go to the walk in too hun, you shouldnt have to be in this much pain, i hope they give you something to help, :( xxxx

thanks toni going first thing.
12th day post op and i ate today for brakefast some porridge, snack muler light yoghurt, soup for lunch, porridge for dinner, coffee with milk and a spoon of powderd milk, warter in between, thats me for today the only thing is this bloody wound which hopefully i will get sorted tommorrow,havent heard from my mum all day which i am so so glad i just couldnt cope with her sly abusive remarks, then i have a call at 7.30pm all she said was alright, good, are you comming up tommorrow. i thought why she asking me am i comming to hers and i have just realised its mothers day, method in madness funny how she just expects a card you have to be a mother first not just give birth to a person, to warrent a card let alone a bunch of flowers and a present. i wont be going anyway nothing is ever good enough for her any way even if my leg was falling off she would of still called saying the same. I DONT THINK SO.

Back