• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my hospital experience

haha you lot are fruitloops... but your all great and im loving you as my new friends... im drinking...and im about to make a bottle of squash to sip while walking round asda.... ooh reminds me..this time say september i had never walked all around asda... cos i couldnt... i would go to the section i needed then have to have a sit down before making my way to the car... now im ooh look at this and look at that lol xx you guys have made me realise i have so much to be greatfull for ... thankyou Kim and Debs xx

Sounds like a great start to 2012 hun, you have achieved so much already. Shoot for the stars, and I know your gonna get there xxx

Viki, my thoughts are with you today. I look forward to hearing how you are doing at home and hoping to hear your husband changed his attitude. I'm sure you'll sleep great in your own bed!

Hope your settling in back at home ok, it will be nice to get into your own bed for sure and take thins at your own pace xx

Hi everyone
Am a bit down today as I found out what I already knew in my heart long ago my husband is seeing someone else AGAIN!! I am doing well surgery-wise. I just feel like I've been kicked in the stomach more than I already did. This is a place to talk about wls not my pathetic marital bs so I wont go into it and I'll try really hard not to cry about it here.
Anyway, I'm in a bit of pain and I must issue a warning please DON'T over-do things. Take it easy and let yourself heal after surgery. I over-did it yesterday and my stomach is very painful today. I've learned a lesson and am now going to try really hard to rest and allow myself to heal. I'm sorry I just can't do this today please forgive me.

Hunni , this is about us & our lives , if you need vent go ahead , I had a right rant yesterday & day before . If it helps your journey , well that's what we are here for x

Oh vicki poor lamb HUG. Use us as needed, and not as needed. You're just post op and you have this to deal with too. :(

Viki, take it easy, concentrate on your own health and healing. You went into the surgery to get yourself a brighter, healthier and happier future - these things will still be yours.

In life you only need one a*se - you already have one that is useful to you, the other one could be holding you back.
The decision is yours but I'd drop the useless a*se (especially if he is making a habit of straying) don't you dare let your weight be his excuse!

I know this is 'just' a web forum - but make no mistake special lady, you have people that care about and will support you here.

Love and hugs,
Donna

Viki, take it easy, concentrate on your own health and healing. You went into the surgery to get yourself a brighter, healthier and happier future - these things will still be yours.

In life you only need one a*se - you already have one that is useful to you, the other one could be holding you back.
The decision is yours but I'd drop the useless a*se (especially if he is making a habit of straying) don't you dare let your weight be his excuse!

I know this is 'just' a web forum - but make no mistake special lady, you have people that care about and will support you here.

Love and hugs,
Donna

I love that; we only need one a*se LOL!!!

Hi everyone
Am a bit down today as I found out what I already knew in my heart long ago my husband is seeing someone else AGAIN!! I am doing well surgery-wise. I just feel like I've been kicked in the stomach more than I already did. This is a place to talk about wls not my pathetic marital bs so I wont go into it and I'll try really hard not to cry about it here.
Anyway, I'm in a bit of pain and I must issue a warning please DON'T over-do things. Take it easy and let yourself heal after surgery. I over-did it yesterday and my stomach is very painful today. I've learned a lesson and am now going to try really hard to rest and allow myself to heal. I'm sorry I just can't do this today please forgive me.

This op get alot of people down in the first few weeks, and thats without the added pressure of your OH. I am so sorry he is not there supporting you, I don't live too far and if there is ANYTHING I can help you with, and I mean ANYTHING please PM me, you can also PM me of FB if thats easier.

Hold in there, and try to take it as easy as you can.

Give it a few months and with the weight loss and increased confidence i'm sure you will be in a much better place than you are right now

Sending you a BIG HUG :grouphugg:

Kim XX

Viki. I'm sorry you're down. We aren't just a forum in my opinion. We're like our own special family..... Friends. I'm sure nobody is going to be upset if you need a safe place to vent. I hope you get some rest and just know we're here if you need us!

oh Vicky we all get low at the beginning, well i know i did... but you have had the added bonus of a drop beat husband... i hope you can find the strength to kick him in the bleep bleep!!
we are hear to listen to all your troubles... and if we can help you through this difficult time we will get you through it xxx biggest hugs ever xxx

You can say anything you want to us Viki, about WLS or anything else.
Try and rest and dont put up with c**p.

Have you got a friend or family member close to you to support you at this difficult time?

Much love & hugs

xxx

Hi everyone

Bless ya!!!! Hang on in there!!!! Right now your post operative recovery is paramount and you are the most important person here.
As others have mentioned of course this is a WLS that is our 'common bond' however it is also a place for support which can be entirely off thread & you have absolutely no need to apologise.

I'm quite sure between the god knows how many of us we can offer all sorts of advice but most of all words of encouragement - which is most important to you at this time.

I hope we hear from you soon and that you just focus on you hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxx

First of all let me just say I love each and every one of you and your kindness is overwelming. I feel sick everytime I eat...does this pass?? or am I eating too much/little? I don't know. I don't feel hungry at all EVER I literally think should I have something and then I do but it makes me nauseaus straight away which to be honest is putting off eating even more. I gained the 10lbs I lost on the pre-op diet back plus one but I've lost 3lbs in the last three days...??? I'm tired alot but not in very much pain really concidering what I had done. I don't know what I will do about the husband issue...he destroyed me a couple of years ago with an affair and the backlash of it afterwards (he kept seeing her). I went to a very dark place and nearly ended up dead (stupid I know but the sadness was just too much). I have always been a good person and sadly it's always the good people who get hurt the most. My heart is broken and I fear being alone but more than that I fear being stuck in a loveless life with someone who doesn't want me anymore. I don't really know if it's what he did, how I reacted to it, or just that I'm a fat woman who was on loads of meds with loads of medical problems but I have NO sex drive at all. Maybe thats why he constantly needs others but I just don't want sex. Maybe it's my needing sex to be connected with love thats the issue and I don't feel loved so I don't want sex...I don't know but I am NOT going to spend the rest of my life crying about some worthless peice of crap who only thinks with his downstairs head!!! I told him yesterday after taking abuse about my surgery and how I can only eat baby food, if I was only stronger instead of taking the easy way out, etc etc etc if he couldn't say anything nice to me to not bother talking to me at all others would. He just makes me feel so worthless and I hate that because I used to be so strong and sure of who I am...My friends all say I am a shell of who I used to be and their right I am. Anyway, I have filled out my housing form, just need to mail it now which I will do tomorrow when I go out for yogurt (the only thing that doesn't make me feel sick) and as soon as I can I am leaving enough is enough!!! Yes I have a great support team he just isn't part of it...an ex is though how funny is that???

Viki, I think you are doing the right thing. And sweetie, you are going to find love again with someone who treats you like you deserve! I'm sure of that. Just think..... You are going to keep getting stronger and thinner and from what others here say, gain confidence and sex drive too. He's going to kick himself and wish he treated you better! Hang in there!

I think most women can't really enjoy sex with someone they feel unloved by. You aren't alone. And you deserve SO much better.

Stay strong hun

You have not taken the easy way out, and I'm sure everyone on here would agree

He obviously has no interest in your op,if he has he would have taken the time to understand what you have been going through

He sounds very selfish, good for you for taking the steps to leave, and i bed your alot stronger than you think you are right now

Stay strong, and i'm sure the eating will get better soon as it is early days

Take Care

XX

Hi vicki
I really feel for you hunni and what you are going through at the minute. It sounds like this man has sucked the life out of you. Your self esteem is at rock bottom along with your libido. My ex husband done exactly the same to me. I stayed for a few years but eventually knew I had to get out of the marriage or I would be be going out in a coffin. The sex actually repulsed me, the more he treated me like crap the more I switched off. When he had the final affair I had nothing left to give and threw him out. I was a complete wreck and I had a nervous breakdown.
My advice to you would be to trust your instinct, stay strong stay positive. Get the housing form sorted ASAP. Move in with a friend if you can or family and don't let this man pull you down any further.
You're recovering from major surgery you need to limit stress as much as possible. I wish you all the very best xx

oh hun i just want to be there to give you a great big Rayne hug, please hun dont waste your energy on this man... for now concentrate on just yourself... as you are priceless whereas this man is a worthless piece of BLEEP!!
Your eating will get better, the first couple of weeks ar tough.. liquids, pureed, then things start to pick up.. i felt sick at first aswell..but it will get better.. hang in there hun xx
Keep your eye on the prize... that being a new confident you, you will meet a nice new man who loves you for who you are, which is a wonderful, lovely and caring woman. dont waste your tears on him, he is not worth them... i know it tough i have been there... but he will get what he deserves.. and you will be the winner hun... for now only one person matters...AND THAT IS YOU!!!! xxx
ooh im changing my name to Mystic Rayne... cos i know the above will come true xxx

Bless you hun..I've been there and trust me filling in that housing form is the best thing you can do. Once you have your own set of keys to call home you will reflect on how you put up with this for so long and it's you that will emerge triumphant! Seems a long way ahead but once the ball starts rolling things will then take course. things do happen for a reason and in 6mobths when he sees the new mini you he will be the loser. Mr right is out there who will respect and treat you like you deserve!! Big hug xx

Back