• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey begins here...

Well done on your great achievement, good luck with the rest of the journey x

Thanks for your post. My weight loss over the past two months has been so quick. I am really surprised as to how quick the weight has dropped off. I think the exercise is definitely helping. I was going to the gym every day prior to my op, so really missed going post surgery. Couldn't wait to get back into the gym. I never feel hungry and sometimes forget to eat! But apart from that I was so glad to get the sleeve done! Good luck with your journey too. M x

What kind of foods do you eat now lass? I'm due to have my op Sunday and was trying to get my mind adjusted so I know what I can eat I only have a rough idea like not being able to eat rice pasta bread etc

Pad some can eat pasta rice bread etc I can but I do limit the amounts like if I have bread I have granary and only half q slice it is all trial and error

What kind of foods do you eat now lass? I'm due to have my op Sunday and was trying to get my mind adjusted so I know what I can eat I only have a rough idea like not being able to eat rice pasta bread etc

Hi Pad, I don't eat a lot and when I do I can't eat much at any one time, my stomach can only manage 2oz of food at any one time. I have cereal for breakfast, can only manage 14g. For lunch I have chicken salad or sometimes just yoghurt. For dinner I try and have meat with vegetables, but sometimes I can't fit in the veg! I can't have rice, pasta or bread until after 3 months post op, but to be honest I don't miss them and they would fill me up too quickly even if I tried them. My small stomach couldn't take the bloatedness, I don't think. Hope your surgery has gone well and that you are recovering nicely.

Well done on your great achievement, good luck with the rest of the journey x

Thanks Katy...not been on the site much lately as been so busy with my running! Hope you are doing well.

Ahh well done keep going xxx

Thanks vain. Still exercising loads and burning off the cals that I consume daily...not sure if that's a good thing or not. Have my dietician phoning me on Friday to check my progress.

Back