• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts here..

Are you feeling any better today..I do hope so
Love Val xxxxx

Poor u, wrap up warm and snuggle down with a good bookxxx

As if its not enough what we are trying to do, without feeling so ill..'Huggles'
On another note I start normal foods on Wednesday but feel I am getting a little to adventurous to early, for example I HAD A TINY BOWL OF SPECIAL k THIS MORNING I REALLY FANCIED SOME COLD CEREAL INSTEAD OF RUNNY PORRIDGE IT WENT DOWN OK AND I FEEL oK BUT DID YOU WAIT RIGHT UP UNTIL THE FINAL DAY OF SOFTS BEFORE YOU VENTURED ONTO CRUNCHIER FOOD...I FEEL SO NAUGHTY NOW :/

Ooooooops sorry I must have hit the caps button :)

Cheers hun. I nibbled a couple of Doritos near the end of mushies but waited to try bread. I've still not attempted rice!

I'm sure if you chewed well and had no problems it was fine xx

How's your weight loss going now you are on 'normal food' ?
and what sort of things are you eating now?

I caved in and weighed myself this morning and according to my scales (digital WW scales) I've lost 11 pounds! Didn't think it would be that much, I'm well chuffed.

However I will see what the 'official' figure is on Monday when I go for my fill, maybe today was a fluke. That's assuming I can even get there if this storm hits us.

I eat two Weetabix with skimmed milk for breakfast. Lunch is a kid's smoothie, a fruit tube, an Actimel and 3 crispbreads with low-fat cheese and pickle.

I'm a bit lazy with tea as I finish work so late, it tends to be a low fat microwave meal, maybe with a yoghurt afterwards.

I actually had a slice of (my other half's) pizza last night though, and it was lovely. In the past I'd have eaten the whole thing, but just a slice was plenty.

I'm astounded I've lost any weight at all as I don't feel like I'm on a diet! I think I must just be eating less.

Starting to love my band now!! :)

That sounds brilliant and really livable. Hope ur feeling better.xx

Congratulations on the loss lovely! 11lbs! well chuffed for you too xx

Hope the cold is on its way out & fingers crossed that storm swerves us Monday & you get your fill :)

Thanks hun, cold is still miserable but it can't last forever..

I think the storm is a-coming, hope I can make it into Southampton OK...

Sorry bout the cold, so many down with it up here in suffolk, i swear to god that lemsip release something into the air every autumn! [not really lol] Hope you fee better soon xx

From the bit of weather report ive seen theyre saying the storm will be around sun/night monday morning very early, so may have done its worst and moved on? Will keep fingers crossed for you, i've had to cancel a long arranged trip to see a college friend in Bath, I dread driving in heavy rain at the best of times & its a good 4 hr drive from here [wuss :-/ ]

*mumbles, bloody weather* xx

Well done bb sounds like your doin great and seems like your able to get in really decent portions too! X x

I caved in and weighed myself this morning and according to my scales (digital WW scales) I've lost 11 pounds! Didn't think it would be that much, I'm well chuffed.

However I will see what the 'official' figure is on Monday when I go for my fill, maybe today was a fluke. That's assuming I can even get there if this storm hits us.

I eat two Weetabix with skimmed milk for breakfast. Lunch is a kid's smoothie, a fruit tube, an Actimel and 3 crispbreads with low-fat cheese and pickle.

I'm a bit lazy with tea as I finish work so late, it tends to be a low fat microwave meal, maybe with a yoghurt afterwards.

I actually had a slice of (my other half's) pizza last night though, and it was lovely. In the past I'd have eaten the whole thing, but just a slice was plenty.

I'm astounded I've lost any weight at all as I don't feel like I'm on a diet! I think I must just be eating less.

Starting to love my band now!! :)

Your doing so well Im really pleased for you xxxxx

Thanks Val - but you are too!

I have a feeling my fill might be cancelled tomorrow because of this storm, but we'll see.

Fingers crossed its not! I'm in Kent and its raining badly at 6.15am but I don't know if the storm has hit us yet. It's blowy but I can't see any cars or dustbins flying around!. I hope u get therexx,x

Actually its 6.30 and it is pretty windy now!

Fill all done! Not painful at all. There WAS some fluid in it after all.

I now have 4.8ml and 11 pound loss confirmed.

Yay!

Back