• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey to a happier me!!

Day 7 of pre op and another 1lb down total of 10.5lb - take that liver lol

Only one more day of pre op to go - yikes! Can't really believe that in two days time ill be at or on my way to Dolan park, feeling really calm about things at the moment - not sure why :)

Got my call this afternoon from Dolan Park my admittance time is 10 on Thursday - yeah means I can still take my daughter to school - does that mean I get a later discharge time or is it still 7?

It will still be 7 I went in at 11.30 and still got booted at 7 lol xx

Not long now so happy for you well done on your pre op that's great xxxxx

I know dimples it's crazy, I hope this is a start as I mean to go on!!

Spoke to dietitian today which put me at ease, can't wait to get on cottage pie from Friday I just need to chew something!! - I know it sounds bizarre but it's just silly things I miss like toast for breakfast lol xxx

Carre said:
I know dimples it's crazy, I hope this is a start as I mean to go on!!

Spoke to dietitian today which put me at ease, can't wait to get on cottage pie from Friday I just need to chew something!! - I know it sounds bizarre but it's just silly things I miss like toast for breakfast lol xxx

Scrambled eggs on toast ummmmm

That's so cool you're going as well! I'm hoping I'll have lost enough weight to feel comfortable in a suit and on the rides. Going to plan not to have a fill at least 4 weeks before I go to make sure I'm ok.

I also have FM but have not had a flare since the pre op diet tbh. wondering if there was a food making it worse or that the weight loss has helped. TBH i have had pain from the surgery and also have a PE so that may have detracted from the pain. Hope it goes well and the fibro isnt too bad after.

pixie_lilly said:
That's so cool you're going as well! I'm hoping I'll have lost enough weight to feel comfortable in a suit and on the rides. Going to plan not to have a fill at least 4 weeks before I go to make sure I'm ok.

I'm so excited pixie lily keep winding my 3 year old up already lol good idea about the fill 4 weeks before x

mummykcb said:
I also have FM but have not had a flare since the pre op diet tbh. wondering if there was a food making it worse or that the weight loss has helped. TBH i have had pain from the surgery and also have a PE so that may have detracted from the pain. Hope it goes well and the fibro isnt too bad after.

Thanks mummykcb I have so much energy at the moment it's ridiculous, I've not felt this good in years - clearly my food choices were making me feel worse lol

Hope your feeling better, been reading your journey and the pe must have been very scary. Wishing you a speedy recovery and quick weight loss x

Ok so final day of pre- op diet and another 1/2lb lost so now a total of 11lb since I started 8 days ago, and I feel amazing loads of energy etc.

Just need to get through today and then tomorrow is B day!!! Band day not birthday lol x x

Carre said:
That's such a great loss brilliant start mrs xx

How are you feeling about tomorrow ?

Really calm thought I would be bricking it lol

Love Florida ... Went 4 years ago got married in Disney !,

This time will be better I can spend loads of money on new clothes can't wait!!

Ok so today's the day after school run on my way to Dolan park x x

I'm sooo excited for you - they were lovely when I was there - I saw Dr Sirgusad very briefly before and briefly after - I had questions I wanted to ask but he was quick - so if you do have any maybe write them down -,.. Good luck Hun x

Good luck, you will be in good hands xxx let us know how you got on as soon as you can.

I'll be thinking of you today xxx

So sat in my room (got room 16 how noisy lol) just waiting to see mr sigurdsom been told ill be going down about 3 - bored bored bored lol

Thinking of you - best of luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back