• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey to a happier me!!

Best of luck :D see you on our losers side xxx

One week post op and still got some wind pain, last night it was up the back of my neck omg!!!!

This morning on the scales I have list 6lb in a week (which I did in first couple days and nothing since but guess body trying to sort itself as hardly eating anything still).

Should have been back at work today but finding it uncomfortable to sit upright for to long so now off till Monday.

Any regrets - nope none yet x

Well done that's an amazing loss. Hope the pain goes soon, poor you! X

misselvis said:
hi meggi moo
i live in tamworth with you got time to get in touch

kay xx

Hi kay yes of course be fab to share the journey with someone local x

So I'm now day 11 or 10 post op (depending on when you count from) wind pain finally gone - hurrah, trumping like a trucker - what's that all about?

First day back at work today and already getting comments on weight loss, wow what a great feeling - still not told anyone that I've had it done. Bit sore where my port is but guess that's not helped being sat at desk for best part of 9 hours! Scars healing beautifully all in all a great experience so far.

Starting to get hungry though and craving real food but only few days left - yeah!

Have my first fill date and dietician appointment 30th October so 3 weeks time x

Meggie moo said:
So I'm now day 11 or 10 post op (depending on when you count from) wind pain finally gone - hurrah, trumping like a trucker - what's that all about?

First day back at work today and already getting comments on weight loss, wow what a great feeling - still not told anyone that I've had it done. Bit sore where my port is but guess that's not helped being sat at desk for best part of 9 hours! Scars healing beautifully all in all a great experience so far.

Starting to get hungry though and craving real food but only few days left - yeah!

Have my first fill date and dietician appointment 30th October so 3 weeks time x

Great news meggie moo. I'm day 8 post op and doing well. I am starving too. Got my appointment too for my first fill on the 10th November. Keep up the good work! :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

You too Paul been reading your updates too x

Hope your wind pain shifts soon x

Can't wait for my scrambled egg on Friday yummy lol

Meggie moo said:
You too Paul been reading your updates too x

Hope your wind pain shifts soon x

Can't wait for my scrambled egg on Friday yummy lol

He he I am so looking forward to that scrambled egg too.. Monday for me.... Yay..... Can't wait... Starving..

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Gemby28 said:
You sound like you're doing so well! People have started asking me if I'm nervous. I don't feel nervous yet but only started pre-op diet today and op is 2 weeks away. Hope the time flies!

Hi gemby good luck with your pre-op x I can honestly say I don't think I was nervous till it was time to go to theatre lol

Those 2 weeks will flyby x

Lovely to read that you're doing good - well done! X

I'm on the third and last week of pre op diet now, not long to go, eeek!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you Gemby :) good luck with your pre op diet, it's bloody boring! X

Tobi said:
Lovely to read that you're doing good - well done! X

I'm on the third and last week of pre op diet now, not long to go, eeek!

Wow three weeks pre-op I only had a week to do x good luck

It is hard work :( but I'm never really hungry, drinks fill me up. It's just sooo boring... Alternating soya milk, oat milk and lacto free semi skimmed as I discovered I can't tolerate lactose on the first week. Never had enough milk to notice before!! X

Gemby28 said:
3 weeks is hardcore! Two weeks is feeling long and I'm only on day 2. It's pretty boring... Nearly ate a sweet today, had to catch myself as it was automatic!!

It's scary what food you eat without even thinking about it lol

Back