• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Mmmm..... that sounds yummy. Making a mental note to stock up on tomato juice for when I am on the liquid diet x

Honestly it was really refreshing too..my mouth is back to normal no fusty taste that is common when drinking so much milk etc...so all is good :)
;)

I never thought of tomato juice when I was on liquids - doh!

Hi Sarah
its just I don't have a sweet tooth and everything seems to taste off to me at moment...found Tom Juice, now cannot stop drinking it..
hope its good for you :)

I had a phase on tomato juice too! It is yummy ! x

It really hits the spot for me at moment...but the other day I loved Broccoli and stilton soup now it tasted yakky!!!!:cry:

I had broc and Stilton last night.
By the time I'd blended it and sieved it - there was no broccoli!
Was nice though!

Curried parsnip tonight!!!!

I had broc and Stilton last night.
By the time I'd blended it and sieved it - there was no broccoli!
Was nice though!

Curried parsnip tonight!!!!

Made a pot of Brocollie and stilton..But my taste buds are really off...I seem to fancy things then when I see it...I don't want to eat it :/:confused:

So are we allowed to eat or should I say suck 'Sorbet' its all I seem to want at moment, its very low cal low fat and if you suck it ..it go's to liquid??

^ I'm sure you can, it's certainly liquid :)

Well Done!!!! proud of you :D

Aw thanks, you won't be far behind xx

Oh, another lovely soup to try is lobster bisque.. mmm

CLEN444.jpg

^ I'm sure you can, it's certainly liquid :)

Aw thanks, you won't be far behind xx

Oh, another lovely soup to try is lobster bisque.. mmm

Oh I will have to try that Im sort of watching the cals as well should we..or can we pretty much have want we want in liquid ( I know not the obvious etc)

That's it..its official Im addicted to Sorbet..so refreshing I love it..
Just hoping its Ok..say on box 80 cals for 1/5 of pack and I only have small scoops at a time

Oh I will have to try that Im sort of watching the cals as well should we..or can we pretty much have want we want in liquid ( I know not the obvious etc)

Wellllll, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to drink McDonalds thick shakes for two weeks, but a can of soup isn't too bad.

The lobster bisque is only 141 cals in half a can.

Wellllll, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to drink McDonalds thick shakes for two weeks, but a can of soup isn't too bad.

The lobster bisque is only 141 cals in half a can.
Im defiantly going to try it :)

Oh..came to my diary today thinking there would be comments for me and my journey...
Not to be nasty (Happy Days and Franky)but if you just want to chat to one another maybe do it be message or in your own diaries:rolleyes:

However if you want to continue chat with me that would be nice;)

Back