• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

What???
It's an ongoing thread.

Bloody hell.
NO Franky..its my personal diary and Journey and comments between yourself and happy days were not pertinent to me
Look I like your banter just not in my diary...do it in yours

No Hard feelings.....just my personal point of view:p

Minn I have moved the comments off your thread onto another thread in chit chat and I have deleted some others if you want more deleted let me know.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/chit-chat/154601-curried-parsnip-da-boom-ting.html

No No Im fine,
All I really wanted was for the diaries to be used correctly...
I think we aired our points of view ..all's Ok now:)

I have no personal problems with Franky its just I don't want to read reams of banter
I want to give and receive support
Thank you Mini xx

Ok so today is day 6 post Op

Overall not feeling too bad at all:)

I don't think Im drinking enough nutrients etc as I don't seem to fancy anything other than Sorbet for some reason its very refreshing but obviously not very nourishing,
I have to say though I had constipation and the raspberry sorbet seems to have cleared that problem

My wounds are clean and healing well,
Other than lack of any appitite
Im 'A' OK xxxx;)

Nice to hear you're doing so well, it's amazing how quickly you recover really isn't it? You start to wonder what you were worried about :D!

Nice to hear you're doing so well, it's amazing how quickly you recover really isn't it? You start to wonder what you were worried about :D!

OMG your so right ..I was so worried and now its almost a week since it was done:eek:

Really losing weight too so that's a big bonus..I suppose it will slow down when on mushies then real food..but its a great start ;)

Today feeling well
Cant face shakes anymore just gag when I eat them :(

So breakfast is just a cuppa Tea, then mid morning I have a Frube liquid Fromage Frais that's Ok

Lunch time I can eat a tin of Oxtail soup and its really nice

Afternoon I try to have another frube

Then Tea time I have a homemade soup if I can face it

Im hoping it will improve :)

I still want that dry piece of toast, lol don't think Ill settle until I have it (one Day)

Glad to hear you're doing ok. Day 5 was a real turning point for me and by week 2 I wondered what all the fuss was about and week 3? Well I had to keep going back to the calendar to double check the op date!

I rarely drank tea before the op, but became quite addicted (for me) afterwards. I also added spices, parmesan, all sorts to soups to make them taste different. I tried protein drinks, didn't get on with them and gave up. Yoghurts became my life saver, enough to fill me and refreshing.

I'm back on liquids for a couple of days and have just had homemade tomato and basil soup with a sprinkling of parmesan - delicious.

Glad to hear you're doing ok. Day 5 was a real turning point for me and by week 2 I wondered what all the fuss was about and week 3? Well I had to keep going back to the calendar to double check the op date!

I rarely drank tea before the op, but became quite addicted (for me) afterwards. I also added spices, parmesan, all sorts to soups to make them taste different. I tried protein drinks, didn't get on with them and gave up. Yoghurts became my life saver, enough to fill me and refreshing.

I'm back on liquids for a couple of days and have just had homemade tomato and basil soup with a sprinkling of parmesan - delicious.

That flavour sounds nice especially with the parmesan Thank you for your words of encouragement

Can I ask you say your back on liquids..any reason??

This is my 200 post Wow!!! :D

I still want that dry piece of toast, lol don't think Ill settle until I have it (one Day)

I used to long for that - have only had 2 slices toast in 10 weeks - just doesn't taste as good as it used to (sorry - I've had bypass so may be different to you anyway)

I used to long for that - have only had 2 slices toast in 10 weeks - just doesn't taste as good as it used to

Noooooooooooooo no no no no....Oh please don't say that, lol:D

I need that piece of toast like air to breath...it will be nectar!!!!!

Just really enjoyed my oxtail soup followed by a Raspberry sorbet..B.L.I.S.S.

Noooooooooooooo no no no no....Oh please don't say that, lol:D

I need that piece of toast like air to breath...it will be nectar!!!!!

Thing is my tastes have changed, and to be honest I thought i'd struggle without bread so in a way its a blessing!:D

Just discovered Tomato soup with a sprinkle of grated cheese in it..Heat the soup and obviously the cheese melts..It was Nectar!!!
I don't normally eat a great deal of cheese but anything to get my through another week of liquids :)

Just discovered Tomato soup with a sprinkle of grated cheese in it..Heat the soup and obviously the cheese melts..It was Nectar!!! I don't normally eat a great deal of cheese but anything to get my through another week of liquids :)

That sounds yummy, I start mushies on Friday, seems odd when we had the operation on the same day that we don't start together but I think all areas are different.

I'm feeling great today, so much less pain.

PS
Just to let you know I'm off to my Caravan in Wales for the long weekend wont be back online until Monday
Im taking plenty of soup and sorbet with me, lol ;)

(Just wanted to let you know especially the people I have gotten to know in case you thought I was sick or given up on the site)

That sounds yummy, I start mushies on Friday, seems odd when we had the operation on the same day that we don't start together but I think all areas are different.

I'm feeling great today, so much less pain.

Oh I was just told 2 weeks liquids and 2 weeks Mushies..is it different for you then?
Crazy isn't it..I would love to start mushies on Friday but it will only be a week and a day :confused:

Have a great time.

Ahhhh Thank you I'm hoping it will make the last week of liquids a little faster to go by ;)

Back