• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Woohoo I'm glad restriction is making an appearance for you! Could you have it repositioned under local? X x

Hi Glad it's going well. I had my first fill on Tuesday.
A question that may contain too much information........
does anyone else find that having a fill affected their bowels?? I had the most terrible wind afterwards and the squits, which was literally just water. Really weird. I'm guessing it's just the disturbance to the stomach. But just wondered if it was just me.....?
Thanks.

Oh good! At least I'm not alone. LOL!
It was so funny - I was in the downstairs loo at my daughter's house and her husband was working outside. Well, I started farting like a machine gun and shouted out that we'd better sing over it. I started laughing and my son in law called out "sorry I don't know that one!" We couldn't stop laughing. You've got to see the funny side!

OK so defiantly got restriction...I just tried to eat some pasta chicken...No way....too painful...so what shall I have for tea now :/

I had to settle on a yoghurt..too painful to have anything too solid at moment...but Hey Ho good news is..the hunger and cravings have gone again.. :)

Woohoo that's great I have to do 2 days liquid then purée then soft I went straight to soft I'm not managing over 1000 cals at the mo now so not sure how the weight loss will b now. But have managed 3 small meals and a few snacks so quite pleased x

Hi Val, thank you for your daily diary, I was banded 6 days ago at Dolan Park, been in a lot of pain and sick to death of liquids already. Yours dairy has helped me understand that I have a long journey ahead of me.

Congratulations on your weight loss, remember every half pound is the equivalent to a packet of butter!. x

Hi Val, thank you for your daily diary, I was banded 6 days ago at Dolan Park, been in a lot of pain and sick to death of liquids already. Yours dairy has helped me understand that I have a long journey ahead of me.

Congratulations on your weight loss, remember every half pound is the equivalent to a packet of butter!. x

Oh Im sorry you feel so unwell but keep going my sweet its so worth it in the end..
I had my first lady tell me today that she could not believe how well I look and how much weight I had lost..she was an old friend from slimming word and had not see me for 6 months she was really amazed..made my day :)

Im so glad my ramblings in my journey has helped you xxx

Weekly weigh in I have lost some more weight since my fill :)
Im now 20.10..so pleased :)

Fantastic Val Well Done!

Back