• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Hi sharon, hope you are ok, i will keep track of your diary whilst im away...i want to hear some funny driving stories now!! X

Hey Sharon :) Hope you're out cruising in this lush weather ;) How's the scales looking? X x x

Hey..nothing lost on Monday when I weighed in..will try again Saturday!!

Was out and about in my car today..done a wee trip to my new work then some shopping, then off to visit my mum then home to wait for my new phone to be delivered!!

Great having a car..loving the independence! Xx

Well ladies.... I'm happy to announce that I'm now a legal driver!!! Passed my test and soo pleased! All that stress and it was over so quickly!!!! Xxx Now new job, car and just need to focus and get to target! No more excuses as I will have. For time for exercise xx

I somehow missed this!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Beep beep, beep beep, yeahhhhhhh! Wooohoooo.......you nailed it. Congratulations Sharon. :):character00182::character00182:

Have a brilliant weekend......wind the car windows down and get yourself a truckers arm :D:)

Beep beep, beep beep, yeahhhhhhh! Wooohoooo.......you nailed it. Congratulations Sharon. :):character00182::character00182: Have a brilliant weekend......wind the car windows down and get yourself a truckers arm :D:)

Lol thanks love!!!!

Sadly it's very sketchy weather again so probe just end up windswept lol xx

Have a good weekend!! I'm getting my hair done thank goodness! Xx

Back