• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My secret band diary

Try and be strong. The band doesn't solve everything it's a tool babe so work with it. Snack on good healthy choices . Make sure you treat yourself too ... Don't deprive and next week will soon be here xxx hugs xxx

Not posted much as not been on my game this week.

Im struggling to eat properly and still eating too quick because of work schedules and PBing Cant wait for fill on Sunday to rein it in.

Hubby and I have set a goal to loose my excess weight and focus my mindset. We calc'd it as Total 52lb and by March 15. So i have lost 23 so 25 to go. Thats 1lb a week which puts things into perspective.

Bonus today is that i fit in the bath! Hips didn't rub the sides. ?

Tweety they seem great goals! You will smash that ;-) xxx

That's amazing- go girlie and we want update pictures! So take some now to show your next 25lb loss ;-) xxx

Im having a funny time with chicken today. Somedays i can eat it, others (like today) i end up PBing, slime and vomit. Putting it down to TOTM and restriction on and off.

Saw a post on here about cycle changes and heaviness. Im still early days but noticing a difference. Heavier and regular (when have PCOS). PMT ridiculous!!

Was happy Nancy won :) thought her windmill cale was amazing.... would have loved a slice LOL it always makes me want cake LOl now watching an extra slice for more cake :) Great goals hunni, does you good to look out to the long game .... helps put it all in perspective..... small losses dont sound exciting but all added up they make a huge amount. Gl for your fill x x x x x

So went out last night to celebrate OH birthday. Got absolutely plastered on red wine, and was sick as a dog. Im worried about the damage im doing to myself PBing and being sick.

Didn't eat much and cant handle the booze, seriously considering going T total.

Fill day tomorrow.

Ah Tweety. I have just come in from an all day stint. Went over to Edinburgh on the train with my hubby, his daughter and partner for a drink, food and to see the stage show The Jersey Boys

Had three wines, three balies and a drambuie. Then went for a curry, which I have to say I ate a minuscule amount of ...a veg curry no rice or bread with a bit of poppudum

When we got to the show I had to leave the auditorium about half an hour in. I thought I was going to die with the pain in my chest and shoulders. I eventually went back in in the second half. I was grey and the sweat was running down my face. Had
I had not had he band I would have thought I was taking a heart attack the pain and pressure in the middle of my chest was so severe. I must gave looked really had the ushers were coming into the loo with iced water and asked me if I needed the medic or did I want an ambulance lol

I am still uncomfortable now and think I will do a liquid day tomorrow

My god, that is the first bad experience I have had and I won't be having another

That's is the third t8'e I have had a drink since surgery and I have felt bad every time. Not worth it

For me alcohol isn't great 6 months in literally 2 /3 glasses of Rose and im a drink but I'm really conscious not too eat too much on days I drink because I think that helps the band get agitated. So I eat soft and little when I know I'm drinking. But makes me a super light weight. Crazy huh!

You gotta be so careful with eating out. It's hard when family are scoffing there food down and your their nibbling and chewing I've SO vERY often started scoffing only to be met by that awful heart attack pain... It's deep in your chest under the ribs... Killlllllssss.... Ahhhhhh

Anyway not to hi jack your secret diary.

Hope your ok tweets xxx

Well sounds like we have all had bad ones post band!

Fill went swimmingly. No pain.

She explained that the volume that goes in the band initially is down to the band drawing in the saline itself. A little is then added to add pressure.

So my band decided on 3.5ml.

All good and just had a shake today!

Back