• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My secret band diary

yeah i got that its something to do with your body entering ketosis. it will ease off! Your doing wonderful keep it up but like banded has said dont forget to eat regular x x

Yep. And fuzzy tongue! Urghhhhhh .... :-(

Day 9 post op

Sour milk taste and fuzzy tongue syndrome and i had to visit the dentist. Tres awkward! LOL

No weight loss for the last 2 days but its TOTM.

Struggling to increase calories beyond 500 as I have limited choice on liquids. It would be easier if i could eat potatoes and pasta!

Tummy better and dressings off tomorrow. Just getting the port site checked by the GP tomorrow as its still sore.

Ciao

Day 9 post op Sour milk taste and fuzzy tongue syndrome and i had to visit the dentist. Tres awkward! LOL No weight loss for the last 2 days but its TOTM. Struggling to increase calories beyond 500 as I have limited choice on liquids. It would be easier if i could eat potatoes and pasta! Tummy better and dressings off tomorrow. Just getting the port site checked by the GP tomorrow as its still sore. Ciao

Have a glass of milk just add an extra 90 kcal's having 200ml extra a day ;-)

Day 9 post op Sour milk taste and fuzzy tongue syndrome and i had to visit the dentist. Tres awkward! LOL No weight loss for the last 2 days but its TOTM. Struggling to increase calories beyond 500 as I have limited choice on liquids. It would be easier if i could eat potatoes and pasta! Tummy better and dressings off tomorrow. Just getting the port site checked by the GP tomorrow as its still sore. Ciao

Tweety I had the dentist last week lol and I was paranoid about it, literally brushing my teeth on how way out the door lol!!

I have TOTM as well and decided not weigh myself until it's past as be torturing myself if I see a gain lol!!

I have increased calls to between 600-850 depending on what I'm eating, but you should try some milk to bulk it up or my favourite..ufit shakes from tesco, which are tasty and full of protein!

My port was sore up to last week and touch wood it's been fine now, but I have docs next week so il get them to double check it!

Hope you feel better and keep up great work xxx

Tweety I had the dentist last week lol and I was paranoid about it, literally brushing my teeth on how way out the door lol!! I have TOTM as well and decided not weigh myself until it's past as be torturing myself if I see a gain lol!! I have increased calls to between 600-850 depending on what I'm eating, but you should try some milk to bulk it up or my favourite..ufit shakes from tesco, which are tasty and full of protein! My port was sore up to last week and touch wood it's been fine now, but I have docs next week so il get them to double check it! Hope you feel better and keep up great work xxx

Wondered what this ufit was! Thought you and kursty typo'd! Lol.

Didn't think of milk. Probably because im so diet ingrained it screams FAT ! STAY AWAY!

Tomorrow I vow to increase my calories!

Sounds like your doing brill hunni ... yup et some extra cals in for some extra energy especially when back to work. I cooked my own soups with chicken all blitzed up and strained protein and cals plus i used to melt in a laughing cow light for a bit extra cals or milk powder added :) its amazing how easy it is to knock the calories up once your back on food....... fish n chips for me tonight LOl x x x

Day 10

Dressing off!

image-77200431.jpg

Absolutely made up that out of 4 incisions you can only see one! And when thats healed i can see how big that is.

Excuse the belly and dried blood in my belly button.

They look great and so does your tummy! Wow. Your gonna have a killer figure in no time! Xxx

Thanks alot guys!

A way off the six pack yet, still rolling out the keg!

Chuffed as mint balls with the scars.

780 cals today!

Got a little cold today so very moody and feeling sorry for myself and having a feeling fat day.

We have visitors this weekend and im dreading it as I cant eat proper food. Wish i could have a month away from people.
This is adding to my bad mood surprise surprise.

All 7 dwarfs today. Moan moan moan. Sorry guys.

616 cals though.

Well done with the calories and in top of a cold.

Just a thought this could be the reality mood kicking in ... Low Calories and even though your not "feeling" hungry your body's starving. It's not great for moods. I remember those days vividly.

Just take one day at a time sweet and you will be fine :) .... Hugs x

It's ok, eat light Devon custard. They are great, mash gravy try everything u can and if u crave eat something somehow. Once u get the calories up babe it falls off ... You might have stall at some point but stick with it darling.

Good luck darling xx

WTG tweety your doing grand, the cold is because your run down :) as banded says get some cals in that will help + post op blues kicking in. Stay strong a nice loss on the scales will perk you up :) x x x xx

Back