• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No funding for me :(

Aww caren , so sorry to here that get on to g.p and see what he can do xxx

Caren :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
I wish with all my heart I had some useful advice, darlin :wave_cry: Hopefully someone will read this & be able to help in some way ... in the meantime, Angel, I am always here for you :sigh: xxx :sign0168:

:gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126:

Sorry you've been turned down. Keep at them.

(and keep playing the lottery ;) )

:gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126:

Caren :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
I wish with all my heart I had some useful advice, darlin :wave_cry: Hopefully someone will read this & be able to help in some way ... in the meantime, Angel, I am always here for you :sigh: xxx :sign0168:
thank you honey, i know you're there for me, you always have been, I love you too xxx

Bunny1313 said:
Awe I'm sorry, the Pct and their criteria it's just wrong xX

Ain't that a fact... It's so bloody unfair. I've never EVER understood how PCT's can change from one place to another. If you meet the NATIONAL guidelines... Then surely that's sticks?!?!

Grrrr.

Andy x

Ah Caren i am so devastated for you, you deserve this soooooooooooooo much sweetie. Can't believe it. You are so at the top of my list if i come into any money. I feel gutted so i can't imagine how you feel. I want to say never give up but that can be so hard as well. I feel like saying put weight on to reach the BMI but thats not so good either. I send you huge hugs and cuddles sweetie and to let you know you are loved loads xxx

all i need to do, is get 10,000 people to send me £1 lol
Thanks for all your support everyone, i really appreciate it xxx

I'd send you £10 in a jiffy if it would help xx

Sorry to hear that Caren, hope you get things sorted soon Pauline x

lol ark at you lot, youve cheered me up lol xxx

What about "moving" to another pct area ....
not a bad idea honey, but i woyldnt want to move away from my mum, shes getting on a bit now xxx

Hi Caren

Can I ask who told you that your sleep apnoea is mild? As far as I know if it requires a CPAP then it is moderate to severe as it requires treatment.

:soapbox:

Hi Caren

Can I ask who told you that your sleep apnoea is mild? As far as I know if it requires a CPAP then it is moderate to severe as it requires treatment.

:soapbox:
the letter from the hospital says i have mild s/a :sigh:
its terrible that we wish ourselves ill

the letter from the hospital says i have mild s/a :sigh:
its terrible that we wish ourselves ill

Im sorry hun :mad: Still fight them and as someone before has said try your local MP. Kick up a stinking fuss and maybe they will give in to keep the peace xxxxxxxx

I will keep everything crossed for you :cross::fingerscrossed:

Back