• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No funding for me :(

Listen Caren. I'm willing to put on a disguise if you still want to do the bank job.

I'm pi$$ed off and gutted for you. :mad:

It's shocking that you have been turned town.

Omg only just seen this post gutted for u Hun :( xx big hugs I think a wip round is a great idea I'm in xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I can't believe they put through all this crap and have turned you down. They have no concept of the bigger picture of the money they will save later if they just give the surgery. ((Big Hugs)) Caren, don't give up! I am still onboard with the girl gang bank robbery thing!!

I'm gutted for you!!! I really hope your doctors can sort it!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

gutted mate.soooo sorry xxx

Ruthiep said:
Why can't we pool our resources and see how much we can come up with?

I agree im up for that :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thank you so much everyone, Ruthie that is so very kind of you, bless your heart, but i couldnt :) xxx

hello everyone, I managed to get hold of the pct today and she said that my funding has been declined as my doctor has not stated that my sleep apnoea is severe, and he hasnt said that ive done 6 months weight management. Well i'm going to see my doc to see what we can do, but my sleep apnoea is mild :cry:

Caren,

I am so sorry to hear your news, You are always so supportive of everyone here, get to your gp again - how ridiculous, the sad thing is they wait for anorexics to loose more weight before they help them, and for overweight people to pile more on - stupid stupid stupid

love you
D xx

That sucks big hairy balls Caren. Go see your GP and tell them you need their help and proper support with your appeal

Oh Caren I feel for you, you really deserve this operation. Does anyone know how to set up a fund, I'd contribute.

Caren...sorry to hear that. You and I seem to have alot in common (bus driving, sleep apneoa, 47 bmi etc) and of course being bloody well turned down again! I am going to see my doc again in a fortnight to see what she thinks and in the meantime try to eat my way to 50 BMI. It feels so wrong doing that but there is no way I can lose over10 stone on my own....and then keep it off! We have to keep fighting....whats your next move?

I have not been coming onto the forum do only just saw this :(

What a shame!!! I don't think this is the end of the road. I know it's tiring and pants, but just keep pushing forward.

Much love to you my friend xxx

Do fight it and get the sleep apnea clinic to check there results as if your on a cpap machine then you must qualify see your mp

Caren - if you have a Paypal account, I think you would be surprised at just how much fianancial support you would get from the members on here.

Caren - if you have a Paypal account, I think you would be surprised at just how much fianancial support you would get from the members on here.
you know, its so kind of everyone, but i couldnt possibly take money from all you lovely people, how lovely of you to offer though :) xxx

Caren said:
you know, its so kind of everyone, but i couldnt possibly take money from all you lovely people, how lovely of you to offer though :) xxx

I wish we could doooo something :( its not fair!!!

Write to the Star Wars convention and see if you could do some guest appearances for a bit of extra cash with your CPAP mask! I think paypal is a great idea xx

Back