• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pandora's path to slim

Good for you hun, let her grovel to you but for now you are the important one xxxxxx

Oh melani , what a lovely thing to say , it means a great deal , thank you so much xx

So the healthy eating took a slight knock due to the family issues , I know I am an emotional eater , that's obv something I need to work on , cos like many have said , it'd not our heads that get operated on .
Luckily there wasn't any crap in the house & cos I havnt got 2 pennies to rub together to go buy it , the effect wasn't bad .
It was more a case of once I started on the crackers & pickle ( no butter ) I just kept going .
Today I am back on track though & 1.5 lbs down in 3 days , so not all bad .

So the healthy eating took a slight knock due to the family issues , I know I am an emotional eater , that's obv something I need to work on , cos like many have said , it'd not our heads that get operated on .
Luckily there wasn't any crap in the house & cos I havnt got 2 pennies to rub together to go buy it , the effect wasn't bad .
It was more a case of once I started on the crackers & pickle ( no butter ) I just kept going .
Today I am back on track though & 1.5 lbs down in 3 days , so not all bad .
you can do it honey :) crackers and pickle is fine, just move on :) xxx

Thanks Caren , I'm doing ok today thanks , re arranging the lounge lol x

Ooh I love moving the furniture around :) Makes it like a new house. Only problem is, my little grandson HATES it & asks constantly 'why did you put this here, why did you move that there' by the time he has stopped asking, I am ready for another move, lol ... hope I am not damaging him making him subject to OCD :eek: Chin up lovely, you are doing great xxx :):)

Thanks Denise , ill get there .... if I ever stop peeing lol , can't keep off the loo today x

Well all that pee'ing yesterday has resulted in another pound off this am :) & my jeans feel more comfy too .
After all the talk of slow cookers etc I am going to make a lovely beef casserole shortly , then I can take some with a potato to work , leaving the rest for the girls to have when they get in .
Have a good day my friends x

I love my slow cooker it takes the worry out of cooking for me.
Are you coming swimming soon ????

Just braved looking at the bank accounts , wish I hadn't , so broke its not true , how the hell I am going to feed us I have no idea , 2 dd's bounced already , nightmare .
Hate hate this feeling of inadequacy :'(

So Saturday morning dawns , going ok on the healthy eating , down to 20st 8.6 this am , so pleased with that .
Just feeling quite tired today , really needed to stay in bed an extra couple of hours , but no up at 6.30 , yawn . Early night tonight me thinks
Just as a note to myself , the loss of those few pounds has made it easier to reach behind myself iykwim

No idea how the weight is as battery in scales has died , prob not so good as have been nibbling the odd biscuit & chocolates at work , damn patients lol .
Going swimming with Dawn tonight , won't do anywhere near her 70 lengths , be lucky if I manage 10 !!!
Thought I outght trim back the overgrowth first though haha

Well I managed about 26-30 lengths ( lost count lol ) tho they are not long lengths .
Think I could pay for it tomorrow though :(
Got to see Dawn's eye candy , not bad , not bad at all :eek:

Well a girl needs something to look at when swimming for an hour :p
Well done hun you did brilliant but i think he likes blonds :D

You're barking woman ! Bet anything its not fat blondes tho haha

Woke up this morning & all I could think was Ouch , I can't move , but as I did it eased up & I've been ok since .
I shall have to start going twice a week

Back