• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pandora's path to slim

I shall have to start going twice a week
OMG !! Not sure the place can cope with us twice a week !!!!!!!!!!!

More like you don't want competition haha ;)

Well i don't stand a chance so go get him :lol
Mind im off to see him in a few mins:flirt2: :p

I can't imagine he would look at me lol , happy flirting

I am wondering if I'm doing the right thing .... how will I cope post op if I can't even sort myself out pre op.
My surgeon didn't ask me to lose any weight , just not put any on . I started healthy eating at the beginning of the month but that didn't last long :(
Partly I think because I'm on such a tight budget at the moment & partly I think because i wasn't asked to lose anything .
I don't have a working battery in the scales atm so can't keep an eye on the weight .
Went swimming on thurs which I enjoyed & am going again this thurs , then the week after I hope to go twice a week .
Basically I'm just lacking oomph & motivation .
Come thurs when I have a few extra pennies I hope I will eat better & consequently feel better .

Not happy , after a conversation this am it looks like I could be waiting till end of May now , seriously disappointed !

So sorry Pandora! This journey can be so frustrating.... hopefully time will pass quickly for you! My thoughts are with you. Please let me know how you are doing!

Why May ??????? He did say they would get you done quicker as your staff :(
Keep positive its nearly Febuary now so at the most only 12 weeks to go and then its going to be a great year and by Christmas we will be going clubbing :D
See you Thursday or come round if you want a chat and coffee anytime :hug99:

Cos May is 3 months after Feb .
Think it was just a bit of a shock yesterday , not so low this am .
Also I'm impatient , I want it NOW lol , sooner I get my back improved the better , that's what stop me doing so much .
Got dietician 22nd March , so guess I ought start trying to lose a few lbs !

12 weeks take 2 week liver diet =10 weeks to get all sorted, i know you want it done now but its so much faster than most peeps on here we are so lucky :)
Keep positive hun, hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Since being in this family I have read posts saying about the emotional rollercoaster & thought , don't know what they are talking about , I'm sailing along .
No more , it has just hit me in the last 24hrs how up & down you can be . It was quite a revelation tbh . I guess from here on I ought get used to it !!

Last edited:
flowerofshona said:
12 weeks take 2 week liver diet =10 weeks to get all sorted, i know you want it done now but its so much faster than most peeps on here we are so lucky :)
Keep positive hun, hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I know I'm being selfish & I do seriously feel for people who wait yrs . The pity party will be over soon .

Hey you are allowed to have down days !! i have had loads and you have been there for me so now its my turn xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hunni xx

You were there for me when I was down too! I think the emotional rollercoaster is so normal no matter how long you have to wait. But, having the emotional support here helps so much to get through it. We've all had those helpless feelings! And we're all going to get to the end together!

Thanks Melani , its great having here to vent , because as its been said , others don't fully understand how we feel , how it affects us . My eldest is really supportive & she did het best to tell me it was ok , I'd get my op this year & be skinny by next summer , but when I was that low it wasn't good enough for me .

pandora said:
Yes I know I'm being selfish & I do seriously feel for people who wait yrs . The pity party will be over soon .

You are so not being selfish! Our journey is relative to us and our lives as individuals. You have been an amazing friend to me and I appreciate it more than I can say xxx

pandora said:
Thanks Melani , its great having here to vent , because as its been said , others don't fully understand how we feel , how it affects us . My eldest is really supportive & she did het best to tell me it was ok , I'd get my op this year & be skinny by next summer , but when I was that low it wasn't good enough for me .

I also can't hear support words when I am down about this journey. I do try and just live. But feel in limbo until it happens. You can speak to me anytime xxx (((hugs))) xxx

I just thought I'd phone the secretary again , its been a month since last time & since I went on the list .
I havn't been dated as yet but she said keep in touch as they were doing more dating in the next couple of weeks . She also said its likely to be March / April time , same as she said last time , so I'm less disappointed by the May prospect now :)

Brilliant hun so fingers crossed you will be done before Easter and on your way, sooooooo hope so xxxxxxxxxx

Back