• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pandora's path to slim

pandora said:
Thanks hunni , no its not easy , but as hungry as I am I havnt been tempted , its too important I don't . My head is in the right place xx

It's so important for your head to be in the right place! That's what gets you through preop! you can do it. You're almost there!

You're doin fab Hun well dun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Atleast you won't get moaned at for having shrunk it too much :D

Your doing great Cheryl not long now. Keep up the fantastic job you've done so far.

Still plodding on , think I am past the worst although lacking energy today , try telling that to the patients tho , still gotta run around after them lol .
6 days done , 8.5 lbs down :)

Keep going hun almost halfway there xxxx

Well dun Hun ur doin great ;-) xx

almost half way there and look at the weight loss i know this pre op diet is to shrink your liver but any weight loss puts you in good stead for after the op also. xxx

have to say am a bit narked at my mum .
i had asked her to take my daughters out for dinner tonight as its the youngests birthday , although she says they will she doesnt get why i asked them rather than go myself ! grrrr

As if, isn't it obvious! Hhhmmm well I hope they have a good evening xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Well after last nights successful foray with food , I went one step further today ...... I have cooked & frozen , ready for the girls
A large chilli ( 4 meals )
Meatballs ( 2 meals )
Chicken curry ( 2.5 meals )
Mediterranean pork ( 2 meals )
Beef casserole ( 1 meal )
Also for me
Roasted butternut squash & sweet potato soup
Roasted Mediterranean Veg soup
Have to say I dipped the tip of my finger in the soups as I had not made either before , OMG I fell in love with the butternut squash one , CAN'T WAIT to have that !!!!!
My freezer is now rammed full

pandora said:
Well after last nights successful foray with food , I went one step further today ...... I have cooked & frozen , ready for the girls
A large chilli ( 4 meals )
Meatballs ( 2 meals )
Chicken curry ( 2.5 meals )
Mediterranean pork ( 2 meals )
Beef casserole ( 1 meal )
Also for me
Roasted butternut squash & sweet potato soup
Roasted Mediterranean Veg soup
Have to say I dipped the tip of my finger in the soups as I had not made either before , OMG I fell in love with the butternut squash one , CAN'T WAIT to have that !!!!!
My freezer is now rammed full

Wow!!! Well done!!! I better do something similar :)

I love butternut squash soup!

What willpower it must have taken to do all that cooking. Well done! X

Never had butternut squash before , but everyone said how yummy it is . In Asda they do a silver foil roasting tray with ready prepared squash & sweet potato , I just roasted it then whizzed it with 500ml Veg stock , so easy .

I will give that a try! )

Thanks xxx

Well its day 10 , so far I'm 11 lbs down , still peeing for England & still hungry , tho not as bad .
Trying to get all the washing up to date today , then big clean through on tues , which is my last day off .
Think I've got most things in hand , just final packing & a few bits like loo rolls to get & I'm sorted

You seem to be planning and doing really well :) Well done!

Well dun Hun ur doin fab n 11lbs wow :) xx

Yes I'm quite organised , just need to make sure the girls are too . I have to be organised at work , but at home things ate more casual . I have a habit of racing around at the last minute tho , I mean I have had weeks notice , yet still a fair bit of housework to do !

Back