• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic

greyputy said:
So happy for you. It sounds like it has made an immense difference in your quality of like :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

*quality of life (sorry I was typing on phone :))

greyputy said:
*quality of life (sorry I was typing on phone :))

I knew wat u meant Hun lol thanks everyone like I say still a way to go but getting there, had my op April 16th 2011 xx

Oh so amazing! I look forward to seeing your updates as I am 2 months behind you and it inspires me. At my biggest I was nearly 25 stone, day of op 22 st and at last way in a few weeks ago I was 16.4. Keep thinking it is not coming off fast enough and get a little down. Meant to be a bridesmaid in June, terrified of looking or a dress but have to remember how big I was.

Your arms look fab and toned...are you doing any specific exercises? Thanks again for posting pic...just what I needed tonight!

you look fab.....

i have to admit..im jealous xx

You are a true inspiration you look fantastic.. well done ! x

Amazing Hun well dun u look gawjuss ;)

Laura b said:
Aww so much, I can carry my baby he's 19 months although I could b4 it was a struggle, he wants to walk everywhere but cus I can carry him I love too, my eldest boy (8) can get his arms all the way around me to cuddle me which is the best cuddle ever :)
I can fit on slides, swings, and ever fun fair rides this is wat made me go for surgery I went on a pirate ship ride with my son and the bar wouldn't go down I was so embarrassed I cryed for my boy more than me that his mommy couldn't go on the ride, it did close in the end with a struggle but boy did it hurt :-( the day after I went my gp!!
I can run, go the gym and not feel like I will die, I take the stairs instead of the lift, I can do my job better (nurse) I can wear heels :) the list goes on life's just great for me and my family all thanks to mr kumar :) x

I can't wait to be able to do some of these things!

When I see your pictures I always think to myself how similar you and Kelly both look. You're gorgeous.

You have done a truly spectacular Job and should be so very proud of what you have achieved. You look stunning and are not only a WLS poster girl, your commitment to being the best you can be is a credit to you and WLS. Well done Laura you're an absolute star x

EmmaLouise81 said:
Oh so amazing! I look forward to seeing your updates as I am 2 months behind you and it inspires me. At my biggest I was nearly 25 stone, day of op 22 st and at last way in a few weeks ago I was 16.4. Keep thinking it is not coming off fast enough and get a little down. Meant to be a bridesmaid in June, terrified of looking or a dress but have to remember how big I was.

Your arms look fab and toned...are you doing any specific exercises? Thanks again for posting pic...just what I needed tonight!

Aww I'm bridesmaid August ;-) thanks for ur lovely MSG my arms have got bingo wings but I'm doin loads to tone them so hopefully it will work I'm doin weights and lots of cardio vascular also the vibro toning plates, well done on ur weight loss that's brill :) xx

MissyMustDoIt said:
you look fab.....

i have to admit..im jealous xx

Don't b jealous, uv seen my b4 pics!!! Vile, we r all on this journey together and at differant stages look differant, iv gotta b honest iv seen a few I'm jealous of too ;-) xx

oh Laura you are stunning honey, so very well done, and wishing you all the very best for your healthy happy future :) xxx

Karlos said:
When I see your pictures I always think to myself how similar you and Kelly both look. You're gorgeous.

You have done a truly spectacular Job and should be so very proud of what you have achieved. You look stunning and are not only a WLS poster girl, your commitment to being the best you can be is a credit to you and WLS. Well done Laura you're an absolute star x

THIS as brought a tear to my eyes Karl, thank you so much ur words r so kind, and I know how honest u r all the time so I know they r genuine, we have done well cus we followed ppl like u, ur support at the start/during/ and now as helped us along Karl and for that I thank you, I like to support ppl as u have us!! Xxxxx

Caren said:
oh Laura you are stunning honey, so very well done, and wishing you all the very best for your healthy happy future :) xxx

Thank you caren xx

All I can say is WOW you look stunning

Laura you look ab fab Hun!

And where would us girls be without spanx my saviour I'm 4months post op after sleeve and 7 stone lighter!!

You will soon be at you goal!

Happy losing hun ;) x

Love Jojo xx

Oh Laura. You look so beautiful. Well done you have done amazingly.

X

Back