• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revision: Plication(wrap) to Bypass.

I just wrote a nice long post and then deleted it by mistake, so now a clipped version:

I meant to keep this post updated & get it moved to the proper forum section.

However a few days ago I woke up ill, was vomiting blood and losing a large amount in stools. Doctor sent me home with some standard strength PPI drugs, and then I passed while waiting at the pharmacy due to blood loss.

So off to hospital and was given some extremely strong PPI drugs after a few bottles of blood and sleepless nights at hospital I came home. You know you'll be in a few days when you get from A&E to being admitted within 20 minutes at peak times...

I was told to eat & drink plenty and if on a diet ignore it for energy needs. So I drank a bottle of flattened lucozade today, not dumped of anything but been a fairly good boy, so I thought the dumping was blood loss at first with the light-headed fun. However I don't think I've ever been so happy to see brown toilet paper instead of red (sorry for imagery).

So yea, fun week!

Which mod should I message to get this diary moved & possibly pester for a decent name change?

Last edited:
Back