• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revision: Plication(wrap) to Bypass.

Owchy, I guess this is no longer a preop diary.

Welcome to bypass life ;) x

Whoop whoop triplet, three of us ave surgery tomorrow. :) praying all is well with us all :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Little to no pain, sore if I move etc but thqts about it.

Altho first time ive moved properly to toilet and have a quick wash. If the larger incison is that sensitive on saturday im not going to have a fun time getting home.
Not really had any pain killers though, nothing strong to my knowledge.
No wind or naseu either, so yay?

Altho first time ive moved properly to toilet and have a quick wash. If the larger incison is that sensitive on saturday im not going to have a fun time getting home.
Not really had any pain killers though, nothing strong to my knowledge.
No wind or naseu either, so yay?

I had no wind pain until Fri lunchtime, kicked as per diary for about 16hrs. I had no real pain from wounds other than bruising it was after on my left hand one, it's taken 3wks to sort it.

Don't worry about travelling, if you are concerned Tulia will offer you extra nights in hotel via your travel insurance and ensure that you ask for full airport assistance. She arranged mine at ferry terminal, I was driven on & off to doorsteps.

Im thinking of phonig a relative for a lift, instead of 2trains and a taxi when I touch down.
The pains only bruising, but it is rather keen.

Id prefer to complain more about my shoulders, laying on my back like this is making them very sore.

Still to the hotel tomorrow :)

Very much so.
I only ate 1 spoon full of the first and 3 spoon fulls the second bowl. I only did that to give me something to digest, which worked wonderfully as it gave me some wind to show the plumbings all proper but only a tad. So no wind pain yet or hopefully *fingers crossed* at all.

I've organised a ride from the airport, simpler plus I gather trains have some delays due to pesky storms.

Very much so.
I only ate 1 spoon full of the first and 3 spoon fulls the second bowl. I only did that to give me something to digest, which worked wonderfully as it gave me some wind to show the plumbings all proper but only a tad. So no wind pain yet or hopefully *fingers crossed* at all.

I've organised a ride from the airport, simpler plus I gather trains have some delays due to pesky storms.

Sounds exactly what I did....soup in hotel is v.nice, yogurt for brekki & they bring it to room, you have to pay for Fri nite dinner (soup - bit of cheek I thought)
I've suggested to Tulia that post-op diet needs support, if you'd like info from The Hospital Group pm me email address it's very detailed in comparison.

Fingers x'd no nasty trapped wind - bloody painful

Think I'll skip breakfast.
Im off in the taxi about 9 or 10, don't want to travel with potential side effects.

Nothing to do but lay here till night time :(

Think I'll skip breakfast.
Im off in the taxi about 9 or 10, don't want to travel with potential side effects.

Nothing to do but lay here till night time :(

Did you get film package??? I even watched couple of the kids movies, concentration levels grim.

Did you get film package??? I even watched couple of the kids movies, concentration levels grim.

Not touched the TV, I've a few movies on my tablet along with Netflix.

Most likely paranoia but I'm worried a tad.
The pain around the left is, well painful. But only when moving, if I'm dressed it stops it wobbling so much and is lesser.
But I also felt a bit hot last night and woke up sweating with some odd dreams.
I'm not feeling hot anymore, but feeling cautious I looked up leakage symptoms which mentioned shoulder pain.
I do have a runny nose, a bit, but this is extremely common for me when staying in hotels. Dust from the AC etc.

Now I figured my shoulders where keen due to laying on my back with a fair bit of weight pushing on them. What he says.
The shoulder pain has lightened a lot since I slept on my side last night. But still has me paranoid.

I shall await the doc in an hour and see

Well Doc said alls good, woot.

Well, guess I should eat something today, yhogurt ahoy!

Wish I'd stop sneezing though, coughing (from flem in throat, not chest issue) as well. That damned sneezing hurts like hell.

Nice time to get a cold huh, 1 day home from surgery :(

Well, guess I should eat something today, yhogurt ahoy!

Wish I'd stop sneezing though, coughing (from flem in throat, not chest issue) as well. That damned sneezing hurts like hell.

Nice time to get a cold huh, 1 day home from surgery :(

Hi did they find any damage inside you fir revision? They found plenty for me. Report is on my diary. Interesting.
Hope u doing good Hun. I sneezed a couple of times, eek! Ouch n all that :(

previous bander, revision to by pass.

Back