• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revision: Plication(wrap) to Bypass.

Hi did they find any damage inside you fir revision? They found plenty for me. Report is on my diary. Interesting.
Hope u doing good Hun. I sneezed a couple of times, eek! Ouch n all that :(

previous bander, revision to by pass.

He didn't mention any damage, but I've not actually read the surgeons report. Not sure why I haven't :/

They only gave me 1 set of bandages so I'm unsure as to take them off to shower or just have a wash :s, I seem to remember only wearing dressing for 3-4 days after the plication so that seems to make sense. Quicker healing and all?

I was glued up in seven ports. No bandages. All so different

Ooooo glue, my head and quick stitch glue where mighty good friends when I was younger :)

Think I had a bout of low blood sugar, only had 300cals since Thursday. Cold feet, shaking etc. I'm going to go eat some custard to seen if helps.

Ooooo glue, my head and quick stitch glue where mighty good friends when I was younger :)

Think I had a bout of low blood sugar, only had 300cals since Thursday. Cold feet, shaking etc. I'm going to go eat some custard to seen if helps.

Low fat n low sugar tho

Low fat n low sugar tho

Aye, Devon low fat pot. Ate about 100cal worth, think I feel better now.

Tiring day with sorting the damn TV out, managed to get the replacement delivered tho.

Oooooh it could have been late dumping now I've researched. I had a 26cal throat lozenge about 5 hours and another 4 hours ago.

Damn cold, have to find some has ones.

Aye, Devon low fat pot. Ate about 100cal worth, think I feel better now.

Tiring day with sorting the damn TV out, managed to get the replacement delivered tho.

Sounds scrummy, I have some too, but watch the sugar content!!

Not posted for a few days, scars healing great and all sealed and still on liquids and not had much to reply with.

So all good, till today when I stood up from my office chair and felt an odd thing, like a soft stitch being pulled apart. But it was under the skin and to the right, as good few inch below the right incision.
I tested by stretching a tiny amount which was extremely painful for a split second, burned slightly.

I'm sat down now with no pain, but I fear i've damaged something. If I stand and raise my arm up its tender. Worrying given the larger op I had on my stomach.

Anyone experienced something like this?

Not posted for a few days, scars healing great and all sealed and still on liquids and not had much to reply with.

So all good, till today when I stood up from my office chair and felt an odd thing, like a soft stitch being pulled apart. But it was under the skin and to the right, as good few inch below the right incision.
I tested by stretching a tiny amount which was extremely painful for a split second, burned slightly.

I'm sat down now with no pain, but I fear i've damaged something. If I stand and raise my arm up its tender. Worrying given the larger op I had on my stomach.

Anyone experienced something like this?

I had like a stitch all yesterday in my left side . No idea what I did . Sat night found an old bruise that was showing yellow that wasn't there before. I'm fine today so put it down to one of those things. Hope u ok tomo.

Woke up and felt fine, stood up and it twinged. Stretched ever so lightly and it felt on fire :/.

Worried what to do, I've no fever, headache or any other such symptoms. Should I just sit as a vegetable for the weekend hoping whatever I did heal or should I just ignore it and go out :/.

"Sharp, burning pain below the breast bone" describes it well, but only the right side.

Last edited:
Woke up and felt fine, stood up and it twinged. Stretched ever so lightly and it felt on fire :/.

Worried what to do, I've no fever, headache or any other such symptoms. Should I just sit as a vegetable for the weekend hoping whatever I did heal or should I just ignore it and go out :/.

"Sharp, burning pain below the breast bone" describes it well, but only the right side.

Sounds like a muscle torn inside. I would be gentle with it but keep moving. Take pain killers. If in huge probs contact provider x

Figured an update was due.

Been eating soup, orange juice and skmmed milk for the past 2vweeks.

Decided to try some cheese triangles on Melba toast, since the toast chews to nothing in the mouth.
Ate them fine, but felt surprisingly little restriction. Ate 3triangles on 6slices of Melba.

I had planned on 4 weeks liquid, the Melba n cheese digested well though. I think I'll wait to the 3 week mark until I try some eggs.

Weight: 215lbs

Oh the miscle tearing hurts a tad, but healed quickly and the scars have healed well.

The larger incision I had to pull open slightly to snip a dissolvable stitch poking out of the fatty tissue but managed to close it with dressing and it healed very well.

Random that I have a stitch removal set in my first aid box, came in handy though.

Figured an update was due.

Been eating soup, orange juice and skmmed milk for the past 2vweeks.

Decided to try some cheese triangles on Melba toast, since the toast chews to nothing in the mouth.
Ate them fine, but felt surprisingly little restriction. Ate 3triangles on 6slices of Melba.

I had planned on 4 weeks liquid, the Melba n cheese digested well though. I think I'll wait to the 3 week mark until I try some eggs.

Weight: 215lbs

I've bad the yolks of two soft poached eggs the last two days. Nothing I've tried upsets me get but I chew well n only little at a time.

Oh the miscle tearing hurts a tad, but healed quickly and the scars have healed well.

The larger incision I had to pull open slightly to snip a dissolvable stitch poking out of the fatty tissue but managed to close it with dressing and it healed very well.

Random that I have a stitch removal set in my first aid box, came in handy though.

I have a couple poking thru n snipped off next to the skin. Keep touching it like a kid lol

I have a couple poking thru n snipped off next to the skin. Keep touching it like a kid lol

I'm glad I removed it, wasn't pleasant but it's healed much better because of it.

How u doing ??

Ah sorry, forgot to actually reply to my own thread.

I'm feeling fine, although a bit dissapointed in my weight loss.

I've lost 20lbs since the surgery day, which was 7 weeks ago now. I feel like this is a fairly small amount for 7 weeks, but if it does keep dropping off even slowly I'll be pleased in the long run. My diets not been great, but I've not eaten anything silly. Low fat sausage, cereal with skimmed milk, things like this. Only in very small quantities now.
My main issues has been protein consumption, I'm sure half of what I lost has come from my arms and shoulders in muscle loss.

I've not dumped yet, I think. There was the issue with the cough sweet making me shake an hour after 6 weeks ago. I've not tried one since so not sure if it was related.
Not really eaten anything that could make me dump, orange juice being the sweetest thing I've had and that went down fine, 400ml as well.

Back