• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimpip's Sleeve Jan'14

Yeah sorry again Jenna, was so looking forward to it but we'll do it very soon! xx

Evening all. Sorry to make this diary all about my pregnancy but it does kinda take over EVERYTHING hahaha. Had my 20 week scan yesterday which went really well. The sonographer was a trainee so we had an extra long scan I think because she was with her teacher going through things. Our baby is a giant, measuring 8 days ahead and weighing in at 15oz when normal would be 10oz haha. I think it's all stuff and nonsense anyway, the baby will grow at his own pace and will probably be normal size by the end!

He is a big wriggler, kicking me all day long and I definitely am showing now, which I'm really enjoying...bigger the better. Have no anxiety about getting bigger, although that's probably helped by the fact that i've only gained a couple of lbs so far which feels pretty good :)

The only downer is that I just have one illness after the next. That's not much fun, but it's the price I'll pay for my lovely baby. A poor lady I know has had her 20wk scan today, only to be told that the baby's brain and other vital organs haven't developed and that she ought to terminate. She's delivering on Friday. Makes me so sad, but also so grateful for my little blessing. Sorry to end on a downer. It's supposed to be a happy post, just thought i'd update you on the miracle that's happening in my belly!

Love to you all xxx

Excellent news and sorry for the poor lady who has to terminate! I expect bump pics lady love a good bump pic me! X

Lovely to hear all is well :)

Bit overdue an update, oops! Well...everything is good, I'm now 30 weeks pregnant, baby is healthy and an acrobat if his movements are anything to go by! Work is getting harder as I get bigger and my back is playing up on and off which is a nightmare. BUT, on the whole I feel well, good and am managaing to sleep so have some semblance of energy. I'm getting a good waddle with the back ache, Guy finds it hilarious. I've put on 12lbs, which seeing as the baby weighs about 4lbs plus waters etc I'm hoping is acceptable? Some ladies I know have put on 3stone, eeek...I'd be in a panic if that was me!

People are being kind and saying I look like I'm getting smaller, just with a big bump, so I'm quite pleased. I've popped a pic on this post to show you how I'm looking now :)

In other news, we;ve booked our wedding!! Next May 28th. So excited. Less than 1 year to go before I become Mrs Philippa Jones eeeek. Hope all is well with everyone else, I have less than 6 weeks to go until Mat leave kicks in, can't wait!!! XXX

Attachments

• IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 89
Do you know I only thought about you this morning :) so pleased to see you posting and a blooming glorious photo too ..........your looking stunningly beautiful, a true Mum in the making :) congratulations of the wedding date too x x x x hang on In there until maternity leave starts , sounds like your doing amazingly x x x x x x

You looking amazing and def don't look 30 weeks congrats on the wedding as well boo on the backache though that is tough to deal with I can imagine

12 lbs is nothing Lovey! Just watch the snacking after birth. That's what's caught me out. :(

So excited for you and Guy! :D

Fantastic photo and news! Congratulations. Exciting and happy days ahead of you. Sending you best wishes.

Wow thanks everyone, such kindness!!! Feel really blessed to have your support. Once the baby comes along, and I get settled, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of losing weight, toning up and getting fit (reiterate....once I'm on top of the baby thning lol). Hopefully then I'll be more present on the forum again, I do miss it :)

Jenna, I am worried about afterwards, as I'm definitely snacking way too much now, so it's gonna be a hard habit to quit! But quit I must, I can't waste this opportunity!! X

You can do it! As long as you're aware and can help yourself as much as possible beforehand you'll be great! :)

Back