• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Irene44

Biggest hugs my lovely xx. Thinking of you and sending lots of love xx. Just a blip Treasure xx

Sarnie

Luton 1.5 lb. Fed up with myself. Need to get myself together and sort this out
Back to basics Maria, how about logging what you're eating. I'm sure you'll get back on track when you're ready. Big hugs xx

Bling Babe

Aw Maria, come on gal, give yourself a shake, you know what you need to do, I agree with writing everything down, it really brings home the macros of what your eating, jump back on that wagon now, will call you tomorrow lovely xxxx

slimkim

Put on 1.5 lb. Fed up with myself. Need to get myself together and sort this out

Back to basics hun. You can figure out a way to eat that fits into your life long term that is also healthy. Have a look at your old pics and snap out of it. You can do it.x

Need2Slim

Put on 1.5 lb. Fed up with myself. Need to get myself together and sort this out
Sorry you feel so fed up. Hope you can jump back on that wagon soon x

Maria61

Thanks for your call yesterday dear Bling. The Bitch has paid me back yesterday and today, really telling me off. Off for a walk this morning and back to work tomorrow which I think will help. Seeing the women’s physio team this afternoon which I know will help my state of mind. Nice porridge for breakfast, back to proper food checking now. Thanks everyone for your help, kindness and support xxxxx

slimkim

Thanks for your call yesterday dear Bling. The Bitch has paid me back yesterday and today, really telling me off. Off for a walk this morning and back to work tomorrow which I think will help. Seeing the women’s physio team this afternoon which I know will help my state of mind. Nice porridge for breakfast, back to proper food checking now. Thanks everyone for your help, kindness and support xxxxx

Good luck with the physio.x

Irene44

Women’s physio was very helpful but reiterated it will be many months before it shows progress and I can return to my beloved gym classes, so I will keep walking. New exercises to do for pelvic floor and back to see them in 4 weeks.

Walking is great my lovely as you already know. So pleased they are looking after you and keeping an eye on you xxx

Bling Babe

So glad all went well today, can’t believe your back at work tomorrow, just shows how time flies by, glad you back on the wagon too....you can definitely do this xxx

Sarnie

Good luck for tomorrow Maria xx

Maria61

So glad all went well today, can’t believe your back at work tomorrow, just shows how time flies by, glad you back on the wagon too....you can definitely do this xxx
Won’t be sleeping tonight as on edge about going back to work. Been practising the next set of pelvic floor exercises I was given today. Been much better food wise. Let’s hope I can keep this up xx

Irene44

Hope tomorrow goes well hun xx

Sarnie

Won’t be sleeping tonight as on edge about going back to work. Been practising the next set of pelvic floor exercises I was given today. Been much better food wise. Let’s hope I can keep this up xx
You will, you can do it hun. Hope you get some sleep x