• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

I've just a few pounds to go before I have lost a whole me and I was trying to visualise that hence the two in one..I have difficulty in thinking of myself as a lot slimmer. Yes I'm thinner I know that but in my head I'm only a little bit thinner. The two in one jean leg kind of brings it home to me, those size 34 jeans were quite tight on at my top weight so it's a bit shocking to think yes I was that big :eek:

You're an inspiration Frankie, you look AMAZING and your smile says it all! Thanks so much for sharing X

Thank you so much Stacey :D

Thank you Mandi :D

Your doing soo well frankie. Congrats Hun. Great to follow. I've not been around for ages as been really poorly in hospital. Another operation looming next month and then I can concentrate on being better n slimmer like you.
Keep it up, keep smiling x

Oh it defo works, I love it and will go for the biiig tubs now, my pimply saggy arse looks great after a month!!!!!

Fantastic,
Thank you for sharing you photos with us,
I will have my mini gastric bypass in September , and have been told I should loose about 8 stone in 6 mths, to get. Down to my weight I was before children and marriage of 10s 11lbs,
I can't quite believe it yet seems so quick, how long has it took you to loose you weight please?

Your doing soo well frankie. Congrats Hun. Great to follow. I've not been around for ages as been really poorly in hospital. Another operation looming next month and then I can concentrate on being better n slimmer like you.
Keep it up, keep smiling x

Oh it defo works, I love it and will go for the biiig tubs now, my pimply saggy arse looks great after a month!!!!!

:8855: Ceecie I may just give it a go. I caught sight of my saggy backside the other day... lets just say it aint pretty!

image-899661639.jpg

I bought two biiiig 500ml fat asse creams at £99 each. Bit of an extravagance, but if it works, that's great. Got from e bay

Fantastic,
Thank you for sharing you photos with us,
I will have my mini gastric bypass in September , and have been told I should loose about 8 stone in 6 mths, to get. Down to my weight I was before children and marriage of 10s 11lbs,
I can't quite believe it yet seems so quick, how long has it took you to loose you weight please?

Thanks Curls :)
I was 27st 7lbs when i saw the surgeon in Dec 2012 where i was told i had the funding but only on the understanding I got my BMI down to 50, it was 68.4 at the time. In order for that to happen they suggested that they would insert a gastric balloon for 6 months but i was to try hard and get my weight down before that happened.
Soooo between December 2012 and February 2013 I managed to loose 4st 7lb on my own ...
Between February '13 and August '13 I lost a further 5st with the balloon...
On August 15th 2013 I got my bypass and have lost a further 4stone since and still losing albeit a good bit slower which I was told would happen.. the closer to target you get the slower it becomes ;)
Thats a total of 13st7lb since December 2012 18months ago The vast majority of it came off in the first year :)
Good Luck for your journey hun i have no doubt you will get on just fine :)x

Thank you.im guessing you life has changed totally.
I'm scared and anxious , but finally I'm getting help after 17 years off trying to diet,
I cry to myself often when I'm alone, this time next year I'm hoping things will be different.

Yes it has vastly changed. I feel alive again and enjoying life. On the health front I still have my elbow crutches as my knees, joints and spine are shot but I am not in screaming agony all the time now and getting around is much easier. I was as my doctor described a ticking timebomb and facing a very shortened life in a wheelchair. I was purely exsisting & serious action needed to be taken to prevent the worse case scenario. I was to put it midly at rock bottom. The opportunity for surgery came up and I would have been a fool to have turned it down. Yes there are issues but i can live with those ..it the best darn thing to have happened to me and only wish the opportunity had came much sooner. x

Great picture it shows a big difference in your great progress in journey. I have been told that a lot of people see the weight loss in my face but can't post pictures yet so will wait to post and hopefully loose more so my pics look better.

Great picture it shows a big difference in your great progress in journey. I have been told that a lot of people see the weight loss in my face but can't post pictures yet so will wait to post and hopefully loose more so my pics look better.

Thank you Arizona :D
I always have lost it visibly in the face first but to be honest for the first six stone loss it was the only place I could see it :mad: but my OH & I have just been looking at photos of me found on his old phone and it's surprising what the mind doesn't see until much later so do keep taking photos of your progress because even though you don't see any changes now it will be happening ;). It's good to look at these every now and then just to remind ourselves of our progress & achievement ;)

Can't wait to see your pics when you feel confidant enough to post em hun x

The mind does like to stay stuck at viewing myself as the fat me. I have found that lately I have been taking more pictures of my kids and me compared to before. I am hoping that after I get out of this funk depression that I can get back to being more positive about my goals. Thinking about starting a diary so I have something to reflect back on. I live in the states so not too sure how stones compare to pounds but 6 stones sounds like a lot congrats. I will post pictures when I reach enough post and can do so.

The mind does like to stay stuck at viewing myself as the fat me. I have found that lately I have been taking more pictures of my kids and me compared to before. I am hoping that after I get out of this funk depression that I can get back to being more positive about my goals. Thinking about starting a diary so I have something to reflect back on. I live in the states so not too sure how stones compare to pounds but 6 stones sounds like a lot congrats. I will post pictures when I reach enough post and can do so.

I have lost in total well over 13s now Arizona ;)
Do keep a diary on here too I for one love reading them ;). I know the forum is mostly uk based but it's great for support and that really doesn't change much wherever you are. I think the pounds to stones ratio is exactly the same ...will need to check that one out. Here it's 16oz=1lb...14lb=1stone x

Having a senior moment here. I was typing and it just vanished so if you get half a message.... Sorry about that. Huge congrats on your weight loss. You look fantastic and heaps younger. Well done xxxx

Back