• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Thanks so much south beach :)
Yep the old vanishing message screen has happened several times to me too lol

Xx

Just an update to my photo thread after buying two size 12 dresses in the NEXT sale
okay my arms look terrible but I'm past caring about that for now they are fixable later on :).

I'm just ecstatic that a dress I never dreamed would fit feels so bloody good on ..the black one I mean & btw it's a right body hugger :). Kicking myself a bit though as another black waist hugging dress was at a size 10 just a tad too small. Not thinking I put it back and now wish I had kept it ahhhh well lol

Ignore the clodhopper sandals :eek:

image-2370939987.jpg
Me & my oldest in 2012

image-354260756.jpg

Dress no1 ideal for holibobs

image-2020577118.jpg

image-3646021673.jpg

Dress no2

Rocking out the dresses there, looking fab xx

Thanks butterfly :) I meant to add that I'm not wearing control wear here either so well chuffed.

Thanks ladies :) xx

Extraordinary Frankie. I can't believe you have lost so much in such a short time. And I still struggle to believe that the photos are of the same person ... But I know they are. Amazing! Both frocks look great xxx

Looking amazing!

Fanrtasimo! Well done u! X

Thanks everyone it still all feels very weird. I keep finding old photos and can't help but feel shocked at the difference . It's nice though to be able to start and build up a new wardrobe of clothes again and shoes that I haven't worn in decades suddenly are either way too big now or fit just perfect :D

Thanks Nicola :) xx

Thank you can jam :) x

Back