• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The great band journey

Need some advice guys, I have had good restriction since my last fill, but it's almost too good!
I'm not managing more than a few bites, maybe a max of a 1/3 of a side plate. My calories haven't been above 600 in the last week, and today I've only managed 400! And to be fair I've thrown some of that back up :-/
Do I stick with it, hoping it will get easier, as I know the restriction does fade slightly? Or do I get a defill?
I've managed ok for the last 3 weeks, but today it has got me down :-(

Three weeks I would have thought that if it was going to get better it would have by now. I would get a tiny defill. Keeping tight bands leads to all sorts of long term problems, trust me I know! It's always better to be a bit under than slightly over. Plus it's no fun for you having to fight for everything you eat and spending time throwing it back up. If you do get a defill try and stick to puréed and non acidic foods to limit vomiting and potential band damage xxx

Ok, I'm going to get a small defill
I only had .5 in last time so think I will get .25 taken out and see how that goes
I lost 3lb this week, making me under 10 1/2 stone now!!
Just

Feeling completely peed off today :-(
Have not lost anything at all since last Wednesday, in fact since Tuesday I am wrestling with a lb that wants to go back on :-(
I have not been naughty at all! I really could cry this morning, I don't know what to do!

No, haven't managed to get an appt yet! Can go and see them in 2 weeks, but it's a 2 hour round trip. If I wait 4 weeks it's 10 minutes away!!!
But I've been sticking to soft and liquid foods which has helped loads, so have stopped being sick and managing to get more down x

So must have been retaining water, maybe did to the heat?? I've weighed today and have lost another 2 :)
So that's 4 1/2 stone gone! Am very please with that!!
And the 9s are getting closer! 4 1/2 was my aim for 6 months, and I've just hit 5 months so my new aim for 6 months is those 9's! Very exciting!!!

So must have been retaining water, maybe did to the heat?? I've weighed today and have lost another 2 :) So that's 4 1/2 stone gone! Am very please with that!! And the 9s are getting closer! 4 1/2 was my aim for 6 months, and I've just hit 5 months so my new aim for 6 months is those 9's! Very exciting!!!
yeah moo!!!! That's great news!!!! Won't be long before your in those 9s!!! Xxx

Back