• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The great band journey

Struggling at the moment, still staying the same no movent at all :-( But worst of all I'm getting what I can only assume is acid reflux :-( I feel like something is burning all the time, it's even when I drink squash, and a cup of tea is agony :-( feeling drained and very emotional at the moment, kids making life hard work right now! Lucky I flipping love them!!

Hey moo!!! I'm stuck weight was as well and have booked in for a fill to see if that helps!!

I have been ok with reflux..maybe some lanzoprazole from the doc xx

Thanks Sharon, I'm seeing the nurse on Friday for a fill anyway so will talk to her, sorry, just a grumpy cow at the moment :-/

Well a sneaky peak this morning shows I've lost a lb so that's a bit better x
Off out for tea this evening... Can anyone recommend anywhere good for us banders? Don't know where best to go :-0

Ok, so weigh day!
I've realised my sums last week were off, I thought 3lb would give me 4 stone, but in fact I needed 4lb, 3lb would give me just 2 stone to go
Anyway.... Lost 3lb, so am well and truly I. The 10's now!
Had a fill in Friday and am feeling good restriction, so long may it last...
So aim for next week is at least 1lb so I can get my 4st under my belt! Still aiming for 41/2 stone by August 3rd which will be 6 months from surgery, but am well on target for that.

I know what you mean, it can be a big disappointment but your losing which is great so keep up the good work. It's only numbers lol :)

Your losing hun which is fantastic well done on getting to the 10's. Omeprazole helped me greatly post band x x

Sorry if I sounded unhappy, I was actually really pleased with 3lb :)
Restriction is still very good, can eat around 1/2 side plate, which is fine, but means my calories are low, hitting around 600 per day which I know isn't enough, also struggling with getting fluid in, so today I plan to drink 2ltr Minimum xx

Thanks Kirsty, I'm very pleased this has worked for me! My confidence is increasing all the time as well which is a great side effect x

Ok, so another 2lb down... So 4st 1lb gone
Whopee!
So pleased with that, and had a NSV as I can now wrap a normal sized towel around me and it actually meets at the bottom :)
Little things make me happy xx
Next goal is to get to 10 1/2 stone, 3lb to go, so hopefully 2 weeks time

So another 1lb gone (totm) x and a new motivation to get my weight off... We're going to renew our vows in December... In Vegas!! I have a dress that I would love to wear but it is a teeny tiny size 6!
I fitted in it a few years ago when I was at my lowest weight, so fingers crossed when I get back down there I can fit it again, although I think my shape has changed this time, as I am a 12 with just 1st 11lb to go so really can't see me losing 3 dress sizes, I've only dropped 3 losing 4st 2lb but only time will tell x
Anyhow I now want to lose 2 lb for next week to get to 10 1/2 stone wish me luck xx

Wow massive inspiration hun your doin flippin amazing! Even if the dress doesn't fit use it as your motivation to get where you want to be x x

Back