• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last three stone

I am NOT a size 12. Barely a size 14.

Sorry hun but to me your still inspirational! :p

I think I'm far too tall and big boned to ever be a size 14 but maybe I'm wrong. Time will likely tell.
I hope you achieve your dreams Victoria.

Me too Lisa .. Im not tall but am big boned & at just over 17st my ribs are starting to jut out already so think any extra inches i have on my waisteline is mostly round my back. It would be nice to get to a 12 and there will be nobody more surprised than me if I do :sigh:.

Just saw 11.13.6 on the scales! I know it's not weigh in day but woo!!

Lol I had an unofficial weigh-in day today as well and can VERY LOUDLY shout I'm down to 14stone 2lbs - BLOOMING CHUFFED!!!

Lol I had an unofficial weigh-in day today as well and can VERY LOUDLY shout I'm down to 14stone 2lbs - BLOOMING CHUFFED!!!

Thanks ladies. Well done Lisa. I was so chuffed with the 14's as I don't remember weighing anything under 15's since uni and that was 1996!

I'll be one very very happy bunny if I ever get into 14's....

Saying that - I've gone from 26 to 18 so far this year... Making good progress - though it feels really slow at the moment

Well done - be proud :)

I'll be one very very happy bunny if I ever get into 14's....

Saying that - I've gone from 26 to 18 so far this year... Making good progress - though it feels really slow at the moment

Well done - be proud :)

That is not slow! I think we lose perspective because we are so fixated on goal!

Off to a black tie dinner at the All England Tennis Club tonight. Apart from the 3 course meal I'm excited!

Got a new frock :)

I'm ready!

Attachments

• image-1350744293.jpg
    image-1350744293.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 149
You look stunning hun

You are all too nice! They are gerbils. Separated due to fighting.

Victoria you are stunningly gorgeous... Hope you are having a great nigh out :) x

Back