• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

Was really down yesterday ,hopeing for a better day today.(cause of been cause it was Friday 13th lol).

You'll get days like that at the start, I did too. You think "is this it for life" "what have I done" etc. yet once the weight keeps dropping off you 2/3lb a week you then realise its all worth it. You'll soon be back to normal, going out for meals n stuff (smaller ones tho!). Have you got a notebook with your weight and measurements in? I recorded in here weekly...that helps too. Keep faith and it will come!!!

Well I just weight myself 3lbs off that's made my wk.

So what's that so far?

22lbs

Now say it with a smile 22lb :). That's a super kick start, so 2lb a week would see you at goal by when? Then set some mini goals inbetween and you will sail it!! :) well done!

In 5 wks wow just worked that out feel so much better now.

47 wks seems a long way off but its not even a year and my bmi is 38 now when it was 44.

mimi42 said:
In 5 wks wow just worked that out feel so much better now.

I had pieces of paper with dates on, and pencilled in forecasts based on 2lb a week where I'd be in say 4 weeks, 8 weeks etc. do what's needed to make you drive this in 1st gear! Foot down!!! :)

Hi Mimi hope you do have a better day today :) Jo has given some great advice. 22lbs is wonderful YAAAYYYY Mimi :)

hi jo i,v just done my calendar for a year with 2 lb
off a week, it looks good very impressive ,it makes you think wear your be at certain times in the next yr,thanks.
had a good day today eat well.

mimi42 said:
hi jo i,v just done my calendar for a year with 2 lb
off a week, it looks good very impressive ,it makes you think wear your be at certain times in the next yr,thanks.
had a good day today eat well.

That's fab and don't forget to chop and change that end date based on extra losses or not as you go! So what will you be by Xmas??? :)

Iv penceled it so I can change it as I go .
By Christmas I should b12.3 or LESS if I work really hard.

Blimey mrs! Bet you'll easily smash that and be in 11s!!! :)

You have all done brilliantly, I'm on week four after surgery and didn't lose any weight this week which I was surprised.

I have lost since my pre op diet roughly 2st 4. So in the last month.

I didn't think i would have a no loss week so soon.

Here's hoping I lose next week.

InNeedOfHelp said:
You have all done brilliantly, I'm on week four after surgery and didn't lose any weight this week which I was surprised.

I have lost since my pre op diet roughly 2st 4. So in the last month.

I didn't think i would have a no loss week so soon.

Here's hoping I lose next week.

Hi, I had a week of not losing in week two which was really disheartening and now I've lost a few more pounds, it's not coming off so fast for me but I hope that will change on in a week when I have my first fill as I have an empty band at the mo. I think I am just impatient! We will get there :)

Well iv had two good days less wind and more food .thank god.today did lots of work sorting out two sheds and a garage

Don't hurt yourself doing too much, but it definitely does help to move around more. Bet you will have more energy too if you have managed to eat a little more. Bear with it, it does get easier :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I do have more energy now which is good .
Gets better every day thank u.

Back