• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TrendyWendy's Pre & Post Op Diary

Fantastic loss Wendy, well done. I bet you're having fun with the emails......

Fantastic weight loss Wendy...well done. Enjoy the move to puree :p Take it easy when you go back to work properly

Lynn x

Good loss x

Sorry for some reason iPad smilies come up as question marks :)

Cheers everyone

and you're right about the emails Squirl, funtastic not!!

just making Canksters haddock chowder and chicken soup so prepared for next week

I am having a sneaky break from the emails and work stuff - naughty!!

Well done on the loss :)

It's good once you're back in your usual routine x

Yes and off the liquid phase, must admit it was getting to me in the end. I'm looking forwards to having to get up, get to work and back to normal :)

Well my haddock chowder hasn't turned out right at all. I had no garlic and so used out of date garlic powder and my spuds didn't quite cook through - but if I'd done it right it would be delicious. Making a fresh batch sunday. The chicken soup is OK but next time I'll use chicken thighs as more moist.

How are you getting on flora bell & have you heard off punkiefairy

Hope you're both doing OK xx

Crackin' weight loss Wendy :). Well done.

Happy with that Chrissy Hope you had a great holiday x

Thanks love, yes I really enjoyed it. Getting a bit of a habit me being on holiday juts before an operation lol. :)

Thanks love, yes I really enjoyed it. Getting a bit of a habit me being on holiday juts before an operation lol. :)
Can't think of a better way to prepare
My mum had her hip done and 6 weeks later she was fab , hope yours goes well xx

Can't think of a better way to prepare My mum had her hip done and 6 weeks later she was fab , hope yours goes well xx

Thanks Wendy, cannot come soon enough, it has slowed down my weight loss and want to be up and at em before my honeymoon period has gone. Having said that I am not stressing about it, just being as good as I can be, had a few treats on holiday but nothing mad. Carbohydrates went up a bit as took a small amount of bread with the mezzes we had and a small bit of cake from the bakery. Ate more fruit etc. This week is protein protein protein, it aids recovery and I want to go in ahead of the game.

Pre-op on Tuesday :) I will make sure they know about my dietary requirements.

Brilliant mindset Chrissy - Love it x

Thanks

Well yesterday I had a trouser sort out and chucked about 6 pairs in a bag for my mum which were too BIG, that felt great

I then piled em all up in size order smallest on the bottom, as I have done that thing of Oh these are a bit tight, I'll diet back into them, and shove them to one end of the rail, buy a bigger pair and so on and so on until it's leggings all the way...........
Anyway having chucked out the too big pairs, I had to find somehting to wear with the new sainsburys top (size 16 - 2 inches off the boobies) so started on the pile and amazingly the M&S jeans in a 16 fit, bit tight but fit so off I trotted feeling brill.

Enjoying the puree phase and have tried weetabix for breakfast, did one with plenty of milk but found it too filling, but ate it. I think this is too much so am going to chop a 1/4 off tomorrow and have less, I still think I am a bit conditioned to eat whats in the bowl so am going to make sure I don't put it in and really concentrate on portion size

Last night I made roast chicken dinner as himself is at work today, put a plate out for me, and pureed it and split to 4 portions which I weighed and had 4 oz portion, it was delicious. Also have a freezer full of haddock chowder (2nd batch gorgeous) ready for work next week.

Today my girls leave their apartment to come home so off to assist with the final clean and give mums eye over have they left it perfect before their chaos descends back on me. It'll be hal;f lovely having them back and half nightmare but they're gym goers and healthy eaters so will be a good influence.
over and out xx

Well done on the 16s :D

Re portion size.. I was/ am the same. Whatever is on the plate I think I need to finish, doh. Getting there though, the dog gets my leftovers immediately I feel full. I still find sloppy foods mean I can get more in. Its the hard protein that makes you full up quickly, so I try to concentrate on them. On holiday I ended up ordering full meals and not starters as most of the starters did not have enough protein for my liking. It was hard but I sent a lot of food back untouched.

I still have one at home.. Not sure if I could cope with the other one lol Thank heaven he is happily married off. :D. Enjoy the company though. Shopping partners !

Back