• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tummy tuck and lipo

Take good care of yourself
you will wake up with a flat tum
It feels so great
take it really slow and be good to yourself
XXXXXXXXXX
Susan
I dont know how you might feel about this.
but I wish I had taken a camara and asked the Dr to take pic. of what he took off me
I have seen others and I wish I had mine

oooo i didnt know the dr could do that.... 10 :eek:

might have to get a camera and ask tomorrow x

Sian xx

thankyou...... am so nervous....1 day til d-day :eek:

Sian xx

318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif
Wishing you all the best Sian and will be thinking of you.:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Love Mini xxx

Just popped back in to say Ill be thinking of you Sian. Hope it all goes well and that you are delighted with the results. Cant wait to hear how it all goes, and dont forget to get some before photos so you can compare with the after. xxx

will be taking photos- have before photos already..... less then 24 hrs away now- this time tomorrow i will be smaller- yayyyy

Sian xx

Thinking of you, Sian!

All the very best hun XX

Been thinking about you Sian. Cant wait to hear how it all went. Hope you are not in too much pain and wishing you a speedy recovery

Yes Sian I hope it went really well and that you recover fast and LOVE your new slinky bod! Good on ya, doll!

Sian, thinking of you- hope all went well.

hello everyone

just a quick update to say i am home from hospital plus 1 drain..... had 2 more but they were removed today...... op went well and have taken photos but will upload them as soon as i am able to sit at this desk more then 5 mins:)

Tummy looks flat :D but there is alot of swelling esp at the top underneath my boobs...wasn't prepared for that...... couldn't even get my bra on at first...

anyways will be back soon with photos and a proper story of how it all went

Sian xx

ps surgeons removed 3.5kgs of fat/skin

take good care of yourself and let everyone around you do things for you.
welcome to the flat lands!!!!!
take your pain meds.before the pain.
eat lots of fresh vegs and lean meats
It will help you heal.
I dont even know you and I am so happy for you!!!
I had my ETT 6mo. today
XXXXXXX
Susan

WOW...been reading this thread but hadnt posted.....well done and cant wait to see the photos..you are so brave....3.5kgs of skin thats amazing....hope you are feeling well and keep us posted on your progress....i'm glued to this thread....

great to see that you are home and well Sian. 3.5kgs... wowsers.

Please keep us all posted on how the op went and your recovery as it will really help us folks that are thinking of having a TT ourselves.

:pheya everyone

here i am again post op +6 and doing really well.......

had the main bandaging and stitches and drains removed yesterday and got to see my new FLAT tummy.... can't beleive it was me.... i do have to return in about 12 or so days to get the stitches removed around my belly button as they weren't non dissolvable

anyways

MY STORY and PHOTOS!!!

went in on monday 4th Feb to the hospital...booked in around 12.30 - op was supposed to be about an hr later......

Still sitting....well laying on my bed at 3pm! :eek: so ask what's going on and they say there's been a hold up with procedures before me.....

i don't end up going down for surgery til about 6pm that night....hadn't eaten or drank since 6.30am!! :eek:

i was brave til i got down to the op rooms then i got nervous.... i remember them administering the anaesethic and then my head went fuzzy......

next thing i know i am "trying" to wake up in recovery :eek:- being dosed up on Morphine had me spaced up and falling asleep for the next 24 hrs..... but i could see my tummy was flatter.....i was wearing bandaging but no support garment as yet, saw the surgeon who said it went all well and they had removed 3.5kgs of excess skin and only some lipo.... the skin was the greater amount.

day 2

more awake now and able to walk to and from en suite toilet with some help in getting up- i have had 3 c-sections and it felt very similar on tummy except not as much pull/pain.

day 3

get 2 of the 3 drains removed which felt uncomfortable-slightly sore but bareable..... also had garment fitted- woohooo instant "va va voom body" lol even though it felt the opposite. :jelous::D

tummy very swollen esp at top of bandaging (see pics)

discharged from hospital- nearly faint at entrance due to low low blood pressure but just want to go home.

day 4

first night home was difficult- more so for trying to get comfortable in the bed..... i had 6 pillows under my head and legs but due to the fact i HAD to lay on my back in a certain position and also had 1 drain still in place i was jolting awake and hardly slept :cry:

OH was banished to sofa because i was worried he would knock me :cool::eek::D

day 5

a much better day and night- able to walk around a sit up with pillows on comfy chair...but still exhausted and now i notice my appetite has gone- feel sick alot.

went to hospital this morning to get other drain removed and bandaging and i get to see my new tummy for the first tummy- nurse is very happy that scar is excellent- neat and healing well.

Friends came round with lunch to try and get me to eat but managed half a sandwich.... still taking arnica and all pain killers- paracetamol/codeine mix and anti-biotics.

and now the photos.......

day of surgery

side views (with surgeons markings)

p040208172301en3.jpg

p040208172302ki6.jpg

front view (with surgeons markings)

p0402081723pt5.jpg

waking up with drains and bandages

p0502080037cs4.jpg

day 2

p0502081722xx4.jpg

day 2 front view in mirror- very swollen esp at top of tummy

p0502082109cd0.jpg

day 2 side view in mirror

p0502082108qs3.jpg

Day 5 WITH BANDAGES OFF AND SEEING NEW TUMMY FOR 1ST time (5 days post- op)... you can just make out stitches around "new belly button" - still quite swollen-sorry for poor photoshop coverage :eek:

resizeimage1822151071yq6.jpg

anyways

hope these pics are ok- sorry if they are too big......

WOULD I GET IT DOWN AGAIN KNOWING WHAT I KNOW NOW?

YES!!!!!! :D:D

WHAT HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST CHANGE?

not having my belly overhanging flappy bit that i have had for over 10 yrs - still keep thinking it's hidden under the corset.

ANY ADVICE?

makie sure you take Arnica and multi-vits from about a week before surgery- i also took Bromeain... a natural pineapple enzyme which is meant to be a natural anti-inflammitory too.

take care everyone.... wil give future updates x

Sian xx

ps looking forward to my 1st shower and washing hair since op- off to have it now

Last edited:
Hey Sian so glad it went well! :)It looks like the scar is going to be fab - I'll bet this time next year you can hardly see it!
Thank you so much for the photos - lots of us who are thinking we are going to need this are very very grateful, I'm sure! It's all very well seeing photos a surgeon shows you but its so much better hearing about it from a real live person who has had it like you! I look forward to future updates but in the meantime hope your recovery continues to go well.
Neat boobies, by the way! lololololol at least you don't have to worry about THEM!:D I'll be needing mine hoiked up, I think!

Thank you Sian for sharing your story with us. I've been wondering how you are getting on. I could only see a couple of the pics for some reason - not sure why, but you can certainly see the difference.

Hope you carry on making a good recovery and enjoy your shower. I remember when I had liposuction on my thighs and I couldn't shower for ages - oh the joy of stepping under a hot shower :D

Hi Sian,

Thank you so much for posting your photos and information on how you have got on. They are fantastic!!!

Your scars are really very neat! Good surgeon!

I am delighted to hear you are making such wonderful progress!

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

So glad to hear you are recovering well Sian and thanks for posting the photos and telling us how it went. Im sure it will be very reassuring for those considering this surgery in the future. I know that I will definitely need a TT at some point in the future and am really glad to be able to follow your story so I will know what to expect when my turn comes.

xxx

Thank you Sian for both your account and the wonderful pics.

Irene xx

Back