• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tummy tuck and lipo

how you doing now Sian?

Wow Sian

Your tummy looks fabulous! And where have your hips gone???? Your incision looks really good (does that sound a bit of a bizzare thing to say?)

You must be thrilled with the results. Thanks for being brave and posting your pics.

Good luck with your recovery.

P.S. I gotta agree with Mrs Pink about the neat boobs! LOL

Yay, Sian!

Wow that's a lot of skin - and taken from just the right places I'm sure.

Take it easy and look forward to your lovely new flat tum.

xx

Wow Sian

Your tummy looks fabulous! And where have your hips gone???? Your incision looks really good (does that sound a bit of a bizzare thing to say?)

You must be thrilled with the results. Thanks for being brave and posting your pics.

Good luck with your recovery.

P.S. I gotta agree with Mrs Pink about the neat boobs! LOL

lol thanks for comments.... they are heading into the armpit area- or are there already- but after breastfeeding 3 kids i don't think it's too bad. :eek:

thanks also for the good luck wishes and recovery

today is exactly 1 week after op

and i feel alot better in myself.... only needing the milder painkillers now and not the morphine based ones.....

able to walk aorund alot easier and without getting dizzy.... i do feel really bloated at the end of the day though... well i did yesterday- and needed to lay down.... something i should of being doing more.

The scar is looking good.... a little sore on one side but am amazed how neat it and my bellybutton is.....

and yes- where have my hips gone? the consultant surgeon said that he cut away alot of skin so i am guessing that was 1 of the other areas he cut skin from instead of just lipo alone which was the orig plan.

my clothes size already has gone down to a 12/14 on top...... bearing in mind at my biggest b4 cambridge i was a size 20.... and in the before pic i was a size 16.... so am really happy.... i can wear same size on bottom half too (12/14) but won't be wearing jeans for a while as they hurt my scar and press into me.

my appetite has also reurned so again am feeling so much better in myself- i am still taking arnica and Bromelain too and have 1 more day of anti-biotics til i finish course.

Next actual check-up is on the 15th where i will get my stitches removed from around the belly button area... :)

Sian xx

Last edited:
WOW.

Amazing result, already! Fantastic.

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I go for an initial consultation for TT on March 7th. I am so encouraged by your results so far I am starting to really hope that I will be granted NHS funding.

Make sure you lie down whenever you need to - and even when you don't! You need to rest and recover.

Fantastic Sian- looks great and thanks so much for sharing..
I so hope I can have this done at the end of my journey..

surgery

Hi Sian

Been reading your thread with interest. Your tummy looks great and you seem to be healing really well. I have tried to find info on your surgeon online on discovery and general web but cannot find anything. Do you have a web site address for him? I have been considering going overseas but a bit nervous in case anything goes wrong.

Good luck with the rest of your healing.

Lisa

:clap: you look fantastic Sian, well done. After reading your post and looking at the pics, you have given me the inspiration to carry on with the diet.

Thank You and hope you have a speedy recovery xxx

Hi Sian

Been reading your thread with interest. Your tummy looks great and you seem to be healing really well. I have tried to find info on your surgeon online on discovery and general web but cannot find anything. Do you have a web site address for him? I have been considering going overseas but a bit nervous in case anything goes wrong.

Good luck with the rest of your healing.

Lisa

my surgeon was Mr Dai Davis and he is based at the west london clinic

this is about him on his website

Welcome to Plastic Surgery Partners - Live life anew...

i went to see him a few times in harley street and then had the op in the west london clinic where i stayed for 2 nights- anything else you need to know- just ask x

Sian xx

What amazing results....you are a great advert (if that ok to say) for the op!!! Wonderful photos - thanks so much for sharing them with all of us....

Fantastic Sian- looks great and thanks so much for sharing..
I so hope I can have this done at the end of my journey..

i was BMI 39 when i started my weight loss a yr ago- you are not far off me- beleive me it does go quickly and i wish you luck in your weightloss x :whacky068::grouphugg:

Sian xx

Thanks Sian and hope you are well today.

I am BMI 27 now.

What a joy!

I intend to keep going until BMI of, say, 24/25 or less.

But I no longer want to be skinny. I want to keep my boobs and hips! Why? Cos my ex - whom I still love - and other men love curves.

I am BMI 27 now.

What a joy!

I intend to keep going until BMI of, say, 24/25 or less.

But I no longer want to be skinny. I want to keep my boobs and hips! Why? Cos my ex - whom I still love - and other men love curves.

wooohooo well done you!!:party0019::happy096:

it is what i would like to be eventually.... x

Sian xx

how you feeling SIan?

heya

not too bad- scar is healing really well - a few areas i am worried about as i can see stitches which i thought were meant to be disolvable?? pain is alot better..... most days i don't need any pain-relief or i can use paracaetamol and codeine (bought from boots) - but it's mainly at night when i am laying in 1 position for a long time.....

saw some friends for the first time since op and a few were open-mouthed on how different i looked, made me happy! :D

Am going today to get the stitches removed from around my belly button- scared i might fall apart lol

Will take pics later and update then.

Sian xx

glad to hear you are not in too much pain Sian and that your scar is healing well. how are you feeling in yourself? are you able to do "normal things" yet without too much discomfort?

Good luck for today with getting stitches taken out.

Glad to hear all's going so well for you, Sian. A lot of people HERE are open-mouthed at your amazing result! And this is only the beginning.

Losing a large amount of weight is a real achievement. Unfortunately we are not always prepared for the loose skin problem. It can blight the happiness of a dieter who has fought the food demons, and won.

Soon you'll have your body back, for real. Incredible, and well done for having come so far.

Back