• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON CHARIS

Sending love and hugs Charis... get stronger by the hour and sending a lot of healing your way... thinking of you xxx

oooo charis im sendng lots of healing/recovery vibes..... hope your feeling better soon sweetpea..... lots of love kel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sooo sorry Charis, you've had a really bad start to this WL thing, My heart goes out to you, i hope you feel so much better hunni really quickly, you're missed here!! So get well soon and see just how much you're being missed!!
*Hugs 'n' kisses* chicken xxxxx

Thanks for the updates Steph.

Poor you Charis, hope things get better real soon for you and you won't regret your wls. xx

I hope things improve soon Charis

gosh i hope we hear soon that she s on the mend xx

Hi guys
I didnt hear anything yesterday but I have just text her husband to see how she is. He tends to reply at night so when he replies I will update you all.
Steph xx

Thanks Steph

Thanks Steph I was going to ask again if you had heard anymore... thanks for letting us know and sending love and healing to Charis xxx:wave_cry:

Thanks for keeping us informed Steph, really hope she is on the mend now xxxx

any 1 know how Charis is please ?

Haven't been online for a couple of days, so only just seen this. Hope Charis is on the mend and home to recouperate. So sorry you've had a tough time so far Charis

Am truly sorry to hear she is having a rough time of it, tyvm for the updates steph,keep us informed(please) and hope she has a swift recovery period from now on

All the best - MeJulie x x

Back